Reviews for The Phantom of Light's Mind
Kitkat3195 chapter 8 . 9/7/2013
This was gorgeous! I am so glad that I found this fic! I've been hoping to find a Death Note Phantom of the Opera fiction from the moment I watched the play.
It felt even more intense for me cause I played the specific songs while reading this and the scenes played out in my head fantastically.
I absolutely love this. The Kira X Light interactions were amazing. I especially loved the rooftop scene, where Light gave in to Kira. It was beautiful...hauntingly beautiful, I guess.

The ending was funny too. Light, you utterly gorgeous boy, you won't be dominating L anytime soon. Haha
Though I love the idea of Light riding L...hmm.. *drifts off into my own perverted world*...drools...

Thank you for writing this fic. :)
sexy demon neko ciel chapter 8 . 6/16/2013
I just burst out laughing at the last sentence
LollipopAlex chapter 3 . 8/31/2012
OMG. o.o Heard the Shotarella song... Kinda scared of Razzyness but.. I will continue to eat bananas. _
PRC123 chapter 8 . 5/20/2012
This has been one of the most bizarre things I have ever read. And it was beautiful. I love the Phantom of the Opera. The way you placed Death Note and Phantom of the Opera together is amazing XD
meow278 chapter 8 . 3/4/2012
This. Was. Beautiful :'D. Although Raito's OOC, its OOC in a good way... And L finally let his emotions through! YAAAYH!
Azhmyr Athena Le-Fay chapter 8 . 8/30/2011
Loved it very much
keya-chan chapter 8 . 7/7/2011
wow i loved it. This was a very intersting story. Wonderful job:)
deadlyviolin chapter 8 . 5/26/2011
Good story. Please keep up the good work. I like that L and Light were able to...get it on. D
TearfullPixie chapter 8 . 5/24/2011
cute
HanaNaruLight chapter 4 . 4/9/2011
Ah! I know the song in this chapter! .I put the song in youtube ..
Magic of Reality chapter 7 . 4/8/2011
Yay L! Really interesting chapter... i liked it
LolyGothica chapter 7 . 4/4/2011
Wow, this story is intense. Really good. You make Light so adorable and hug-able :3.. I really like how you make L loving Light a bit and is going to try to gain Light's heart now. Please update soon.
TearfullPixie chapter 7 . 4/3/2011
awesome
AquaBurst chapter 7 . 4/3/2011
Gah more soon please. Up Date!
yellowrose87 chapter 6 . 4/2/2011
I like it! :) Keep going!