Reviews for Keeping Secrets
Guest chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
I have tears in my eyes. Literally. This is the saddest Leviathan story I have ever read.
InfernoLeo9 chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
Wow... just wow. I am literally crying here. It was beautiful...
Radiant Racheal chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
This was very, very well-written and I was tearing up-which made it a bit more difficult to read :P - towards the end.
N.C chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
Oh my gosh, I love this! Reminds me of a story I read about in Russia that was true and happened to my great grandmother.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
That's so depressing I was crying and I got tears on my keeboard but it was very well written I love the end...
Milkshake308 chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
After reading Goliath, this title is slightly ironic, but that makes it even better. I feel horrible about not reviewing earlier.

Anywho, you did an amazing job with this story. Sad, but beautiful. *sobs* Thank you for creating this masterpiece.
ReadySetJett chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
/3 It was so sad but to beautiful and brilliant. It was excellently written and it broke my heart.
D.Arias chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
First...I am flipping sobbing right now so sad...but so had me hooked when I read that Deryn had not yet told Alek she loved him(that was brilliant)and how Alek had no intentions of loving her I am atracted to the idea of Alek loving Deryn I always love the idea of that not happing.
CDC chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
Wow.

This is one of th most heart-felt stories I have ever read. You did an amazing job and I hope you continue writing these stories. If you ever manage to publish a novel let me know, I would love to read it.

Yours Truly, ComonDayCritic
C.K.isback chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
Oh hai there.

I read through this whole thing - freaking out over it the whole time because it was so sad and so perfect - and then I looked up to see who wrote it and I was like "Oh, this chick writes for HG!"

Ahem. Anyways, I loved it. Deryn's love for him was so sweet, and I felt awful for her. It's one thing to pine after someone, but a whole other to watch them move on without you. Truly sad, yet amazing writing as per usual.

Thanks for the story!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
I cried when I read this. I cried really hard.
Fire Makes Me Smile chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
oh my god. You made me cry. From a story. That's never happened before. I didn't even cry during Titanic, and people told me it was the saddest movie ever.

Now I feel sorry for... basically every character you mentioned. You just had to seperate them and then kill alek, didn't you.

*sigh* but I guess that's what made it so great.
Rick Peterson chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
This is so excellently done and so evocative, that I can only say: thank you.
Cardboard Edward chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
I really can't believe i never reviewed this. I AM A HORRIBLE, LAZY PERSON.

Beautifully written and utterly tragic. One of my favorite Leviathan fics ever, hands down.
ToothyBeastie chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
Way to tug at my heartstrings, Miss Bing.