Reviews for Marie
CulinaryChef chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
220 years to the day. It happened on a Wednesday too, and today is a Wednesday. My inner Austria and inner France are in dire straits today. This is a beautifully written piece of prose that pays tribute and does justice to lives lost too soon. Rest in peace, Marie.
NotAHoax chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
This is very good; I am so glad that I am not the only one who thinks of Austria and France each time they hear Marie Antoinette's name. I like how you don't place the blame completely on her, for she was not the only one at fault. I also heard that Marie's daughter actually made it back to Austria much later on.
Isn't it a bit odd, how much fanfiction potential history has?
white pedal chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
Poor Francis and Rodrich:( I read a lot about Marie Antoinette in history books and I must say I know she made a big mistake on spending France's money on herself and the citizens suffered grately but the death penalty was extremely harsh. The person I blame personally is her husband Louis since he was causing Frances economic crisis before Marie married him and I blame the people who didn't teach Marie on how to spend money and how to run her kingdom and help France. She may have been niave but she was a beautiful person, inside and outside and she would have been a great queen if they taught her about the harshness her people are going through and she would have used the money to help them. Irregardeless she did cause her people to suffer, so sadly she, the people who did not taught her any better and the citizens who killed her are all guilty.
EvanescingSky chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
Excellent work! I loved this peice! French history facinates me, particularly the time of the first revolution and Austria is just awesome. Great job!
KatsuraKotaro chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
I found this to be really quite moving, excellent work!
LovePeaceandMusic chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
This was pretty sad, but it was beautiful, too.
ultimatebishoujo21 chapter 1 . 1/13/2011