Reviews for Lady and the Tramp
teddy2190 chapter 5 . 2/22/2014
Hay I really loved this story I really want to no how it end. Would love to see soon
Keagan chapter 5 . 7/17/2013
Please continue this its so good i love it and want to see this story completed i still see alot that coud be done with it or eve write a sequel
Guest chapter 2 . 3/31/2012
My dad treats me the same way as ezar he calls me and my lil bro honey,sweety,babe its normal for us
Keagan chapter 5 . 2/26/2012
WISH THERE WAS MORE THIS WAS A REALLY GOOD STORY SAD YOU AREN'T CONTINUING IT :(
WelcomeToTheTeaParty chapter 5 . 1/1/2012
I read this ages ago and now I can review it! I absolutely love your story and Angels character is really cute and interesting, it made me smile to read it.

Keep up the amazing work! :)
CuZ D chapter 5 . 12/6/2011
I loved this story so much! You're a fantastic author! Really amazing!:)
Sunshine-aki chapter 5 . 8/3/2011
even though this was dropped, it was dropped at a very good spot, its a good, proper ending and i really enjoyed it. :D
Dalmarti chapter 5 . 7/6/2011
Very nice update.
Angel Tipton chapter 5 . 7/1/2011
!

I LUV DAT SO MUCH! Angel sounds so cute n sexy!

Plz continue!
kman08 chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
Two thumbs up. Good chapter:)
Ash Watson chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
what even is this. do people actually getoff to twincest? ew. afaghfkaklfgha. no.

it was well written though, kudos.
CuZ D chapter 4 . 5/1/2011
Ok you know what! I am not going to tell you about how I think Angel is so f**ing cute and he is so perfect with Zack or how I think that Zack and Cody action is very spicy!:P I am NOT going to tell you how much of a GREAT author I think you are and how much I can't wait for your next update!,

Lol, you are awesome:)

CuZ D,
Westeast chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
Great story, i was surprised by Angels simplicity but it only adds to his charm I can't wait for your update :)
Slytherin Princezz1992 chapter 4 . 4/3/2011
I am really luvin this story !:)
myjumpingsocks chapter 4 . 3/31/2011
I think Bailey was perfectly in character, but everyone else seemed a bit all over the place. This chapter didn't seem as well written as the others, but it was still good and I enjoyed reading it.