Reviews for Unlimited Blade Dance
Snolie chapter 8 . 6/29
What happens next?
BlueChappy chapter 8 . 2/22
holla. i dont care about any of the critics. since this is your fanfiction you can do anything you want. dont too follow the detail of fsn since it is your stories. keep it up. i wanted read more dear. i love the way you put the storylin even it kinda confse but truly honest...i luv read it.
GravityTonttu chapter 5 . 8/4/2014
It seems you don't know the difference between magic and magecraft in the Nasuverse. Check it up at the Type-Moon Wikia. The only Magic users are Zelretch and Aoko. Everyone else are magus (magecraft users). Rin and Illya have the possibility to use magic in some paths of the F/SN novel.
Clash chapter 5 . 11/20/2012
OK, Rin is a genius mage with a little over forty magic circuits, and is described as having a thousand units of prana, making her stand heads and shoulders above the average magi. And you claim she needed one of her jewels for an invisibility spell? Uh, pull the other one, it has bells on it. It's total bullshit and I believe it about as much I believe the claim that the moon is actually a giant spaceship.

Also, Ciel? SHE HAS EVEN MORE PRANA. And she can use magic, as she was once Roa's host. And she's a burial agent herself, yet she got kicked around. Moreover, she only used the Seventh Scripture when she had to, and could fight at a high level without it. She's made a very poor showing thus far, considering what she can really do.

Moreover, Rin's jewels are amazingly powerful for something so small. Once, she threw, hm, three of them at Berserker and managed to seriously injure him. THROUGH GOD HAND, which, you know, blocks Noble Phantasms and attacks if they're B rank and below, and B rank attacks are already something that is normally beyond modern magi.

One of those gems at point blank range should have torn Alexander into cooked gibbets and spread him all over that hallway, not merely burned him. All in all, I'm pretty disappointed.
Aizawa Li Syaoran Vessalius chapter 8 . 6/19/2012
I love it! I like Shirou x Rin pair XD

update asap please...

do your best db
ariel stormcloud chapter 8 . 6/18/2012
great story
chronodekar chapter 8 . 6/17/2012
I have to disagree with the other reviewers. The story is simply too confusing.

First off, my familiarity is limited to FSN. The anime, UBW movie and some of the game. So the other characters or elements that you introduce are ... confusing. I've read the Nasuverse wiki, so have gotten familiar with some of the references.

You mentioned in one of the chapters about "handling too many characters". It works both ways. At least, as a reader, I'm losing focus on what a lot of them are doing. Broadly what seems to be happening is that you are gathering a lot of them together in Shirou's house.

And ... it looks like they are becoming too powerful.

Oh that reminds me, the fight sequences you've written are good. Make no mistake, while I criticize your plot, the fights (eg - in hospital) were done well.

Something big appears to be happening, but I think you've introduced too many characters too fast. Some back-ground on the ones already in the plot would be most welcome.

Overall, I think I liked this story to chapter 3 or 4. After that, I missed the other updates and just a few days ago, re-read the entire thing from the top.

Bluntly, this has the makes of a fix fic. Or at least one where the "good" guys seem to be at a huge advantage.

Am still subscribing to this story, but compared to initially, my enthusiasm has dwindled.

asuka02redeva chapter 8 . 6/3/2012
This is a really awesome story. I love the development between Rin and Shirou especially following the UBW route. :) I'm picking out a few Fate/Zero references with Rin and her father too. Very nice.
xDesta chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
i am always looking forward for this to be updated since it is a shirourin fanfic which is a rare one hope for it to be updated soon
deadpool626 chapter 8 . 5/16/2012
I personally enjoy this story looking forward to the next chapter
evelsaint93 chapter 8 . 5/15/2012
Goo shirou! Defend you girl!
evelsaint93 chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
Took him that long to confess huh? Cute scene.
Aeonir chapter 8 . 5/13/2012
I have to agree with the previous reviewer on all accounts, really great so far. Keep up the good work!
Sil Arion chapter 8 . 5/12/2012
I love this story, even if it should technically be under cross-overs... Anyways, I like how you've actually managed to develop all the major characters and have them interact withe one another in a manner that actually makes sense according to each of their personalities, pasts, etc. You've also managed to get there abilities down pretty well. However, I do have a problem regarding how you portrayed Shirou as somewhat weak. Maybe it's just me, but I was under the impression he was more powerful. Such as when fighting Arcueid, I thought he would've fought a better. I think you may have forgotten Shirou's reinforcement abilities and his practical mastery of that art as it is one of his specialties; remember, he reinforces his entire body, all his senses, giving him better sight, hearing, smell, etc., decreases his reaction time by speeding up his nervous system, reinforcing his skin to strength and durability greater than heavy tank armor, doing the same to his muscles to give him the strength of a construction crane and the ability to run at ridiculously high speeds (no idea how much, but in the same league as a powerful Servant) and leap huge distances, etc. I won't even go into all the various weapons he can summon and how he has a very tactically oriented mind, able to devise intricate battle plans with ease (when on a person-to-person scale). I would think the first thing he'd do is trace a weapon more suited to taking on a vampire, such as Durandal, the Holy Sword of Miracles, or another Noble Phantasm that had an ability to hold off Arceuid long enough for him to trace another weapon that would be more suited to deal with her. Since this is classified under Fate Stay Night, I think you really do need to do this, as Shirou is the principal character of that series. All that being said, I do think you portrayed Rin's abilities rather well, but I think she'd have had access to more jewels because that's the principal focus of her magic as a Tohsaka.

Anyways, I look forward to the next chapter!
xDesta chapter 7 . 5/7/2012
Great story hope the fanfic is not dead. Even though i havent played tsukihime yet i find the characters fascinating hope it to be updated since there are only few shirouxrin fanfics and so far this one is the best

hope for update soon