Reviews for Along the Way
Cyberchao X chapter 3 . 2/5
...of course she had to show up.
Cyberchao X chapter 1 . 2/5
There are too many Naota/Haruko fics out there. Ninamori is the only one of his potential love interests who's the right age for him, she's smart and pretty; why hasn't Naota jumped on this opportunity? Probably the biggest catch in his year wants him and he's too busy pining over a fucking space alien who alleges herself to be seven years older than him and is obviously (due to Amarao's meeting her when he was younger) even older still. Fuck, Naota, wake up.
pixelpasty chapter 3 . 10/12/2013
I love this story! Will it be continued?
poisonousflowers chapter 3 . 9/7/2013
Beautiful writing and detail. I love your rendition of this couple, and how you keep them in character imo. Hope you're still continuing this!
KroovyRed chapter 3 . 1/29/2012
Let me start off by saying that the summary entranced me to read this. Very few manage to do that.

This is a very well-done fic. Excellent word usage and charming to boot.

Now I will be honest. I was a bit disappointed when Haruko appeared. Reading the first two chapters, I felt this story was different from the chaotically cloned FLCL fics found on this site. Don't get me wrong, it still is unique, but Haruko's return just slightly killed that. She seems uneeded. Regardless, it is your vision and I cannot wait to read more. )
Yaahoohoo chapter 3 . 11/25/2011
ok I ship these two like crazy but I never read FLCL just until I found this. Gosshhh I LOVE the way you've written them, so so so accurate. They've grown up but you've done it so perfectly I bet this is how they'd be. Their interaction is always so subtle, so like them akjlshff and MAN HARUKO IS BACK what's gonna happen now DD: I loved that last moment, with Ninamo going away all wet and Naota just staring at her back. Ah man I love that kind of delicate imagery. I can't wait to read more! Keep on the good work! This is a lovely fic!
abydear chapter 3 . 8/27/2011
PLEASE CONTINUE THIS! It's so wonderfully written! :)
Aiur chapter 3 . 8/25/2011
I really enjoyed this story, and had enough invested in it too be disappointed by the downer ending of the most recent chapter. I prefer the side of the story from Eri's perspective, since I think you do a better job of portraying her as she was in the show. I see Naota as far too laid back to have any angst over even transient attraction to Eri. His reaction to Haruko's reappearance is also a bit confusing, since he was so distraught the last time they parted that you would think he would be happy to see her regardless of how she introduced herself. This will need some consideration when he takes the focus of the narrative.

Can't wait for a (more pleasant) chapter!
xxnewslangxx chapter 2 . 5/24/2011
One of the best i've read on this whole site, please continue.
JNCV Forever chapter 2 . 5/13/2011
Update soon please
JNCV Forever chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
UPDATE Soon please
Vocasan chapter 2 . 5/6/2011
Cute pairing, keep updating please!
luco-wolf chapter 2 . 2/24/2011
Awesome! i just finished watching the anime and was hopeing someone had written a story about these two, Yay!