Reviews for Zuko's Slave
Dragon Princess1 chapter 45 . 9/15
I think he/ she ( whatever you decide ) should be the next avatar!

BTW, I have been following your story, and believe me, it's awesome!
Three cheers for -zukofan2005-!
I want Ty Lee ( or Yuki maybe, too )
Dragon Princess chapter 17 . 9/4
Good plot. You sure are a talented writer!
One more thing..
Remember the sentence dancing lesson sentence? It's got a mistake. Zuko is happy he spent time with his mother, not spended.

Other than that, PERFECT!
Keep up the good work!
Mya Karine chapter 45 . 7/16
I know it's been a couple of years but I think waterbender because the baby's mother is a waterbender. And the baby is inside of katara anyway.
Created to Write chapter 51 . 7/9
I love many things about this:
- They had TWINS!
- Ursa's back!
- Sokka not fainting this time! (You know, he did when Katara helped a young woman give birth earlier in the tv show?)

I loved this story!
Created to Write chapter 42 . 7/9
I was kind of hoping for the 'Zuko talks to Sokka' scene, because I figured there could be a little something in there that could be changed to fit your story. But I like it regardless. It wasn't really needed, so you didn't use it.
That's okay.
its to early for i love you's i mean they just started dating right.
konggodamera chapter 17 . 1/7
I've read this story a few times, and I really like it. It's just so... Sweet. It always makes me smile.
Guest chapter 38 . 11/16/2015
I yawned at the end of the chapter when you said you were tired lol
Guest chapter 33 . 11/16/2015
Tylee
Yay and Nay chapter 1 . 8/21/2015
Okay this story was very nice. I really like the amount of Zutara this had for the 1st half of the story... but since they got married/declared their love for eachother so soon, I felt like the excitement kinda came and ended quickly.

-At 1st I was really enjoying how you actually included every single detail from the actual show. I also enjoyed how you added Katara to many of the scenes (ex: 'the beach"; when Zuko reads Sozin's testament). But again, after the 'Invasion' the details and effort started to feel sloppy and lazy... and your usage of the stuff from the actual show just became a "filler" really.

-I have to congratulate you though, on the 1st half of the story. All the events that happened, the harem, and things YOU CAME UP WITH YOURSELF really got me hooked. You have a great imagination, and I think if you had combined it with the rest of the "actual senarios", this story would have been more than just a script.

-I really like Yuki, and I think she would've been amazing on the actual show. She was really well-developed and I was actually able to visualize her perfectly.

-The fact that Zuko and Katara had twins was really sweet, but at the same time a bit cliché. They had a boy and a girl, waterbender and firebender, and both named after someone who died. I usually get really pumped about Zutara pregnancies, but this one got me fired up for not much.

- I know this point is not as important, but I'm gonna point it out anyways: there were sooo many run-on sentences. I'm a pretty big clean-freak when it comes to writing, and the few spelling mistakes were tolerable... but the lack of punctuation... AHHH

Anyways, in the end I still enjoyed this story very much. Despite the lack of originality I was expecting, I have to say that this fic is going on my "good" list. Keep up your good work, and embrace the great creativity you have.

P.S: Ursa came back, and it was left hanging... why must this always happen to me?
Rebecca chapter 33 . 6/18/2015
I think sokka should be with toph. I don't care about the age difference, but in my mind it is the truth.

GO TOKKA
InsanityIsClarity chapter 3 . 4/14/2015
Okay, Katara had a whole bathtub of water. Why didn't she bend it and use it to escape? Smash through dorm doors, and she's home free!
Nymeria Rhyone chapter 1 . 3/20/2015
Nice start, can't wait to read more...
theconshecalledhappy chapter 52 . 12/25/2014
Please write "Zuko's Family" soon! I have been dying since I first finished this story. I'm OBSESSED with how you write, too! Please, please, PLease, PLEASE! Write the second book?! I love you so much, and I am SUCH a huge fan of your writing. When I got to the end of this story, I bawled my eyes out! Please write more! :(