Reviews for Zuko's Slave
konggodamera chapter 17 . 1/7
I've read this story a few times, and I really like it. It's just so... Sweet. It always makes me smile.
Guest chapter 38 . 11/16/2015
I yawned at the end of the chapter when you said you were tired lol
Guest chapter 33 . 11/16/2015
Tylee
Yay and Nay chapter 1 . 8/21/2015
Okay this story was very nice. I really like the amount of Zutara this had for the 1st half of the story... but since they got married/declared their love for eachother so soon, I felt like the excitement kinda came and ended quickly.

-At 1st I was really enjoying how you actually included every single detail from the actual show. I also enjoyed how you added Katara to many of the scenes (ex: 'the beach"; when Zuko reads Sozin's testament). But again, after the 'Invasion' the details and effort started to feel sloppy and lazy... and your usage of the stuff from the actual show just became a "filler" really.

-I have to congratulate you though, on the 1st half of the story. All the events that happened, the harem, and things YOU CAME UP WITH YOURSELF really got me hooked. You have a great imagination, and I think if you had combined it with the rest of the "actual senarios", this story would have been more than just a script.

-I really like Yuki, and I think she would've been amazing on the actual show. She was really well-developed and I was actually able to visualize her perfectly.

-The fact that Zuko and Katara had twins was really sweet, but at the same time a bit cliché. They had a boy and a girl, waterbender and firebender, and both named after someone who died. I usually get really pumped about Zutara pregnancies, but this one got me fired up for not much.

- I know this point is not as important, but I'm gonna point it out anyways: there were sooo many run-on sentences. I'm a pretty big clean-freak when it comes to writing, and the few spelling mistakes were tolerable... but the lack of punctuation... AHHH

Anyways, in the end I still enjoyed this story very much. Despite the lack of originality I was expecting, I have to say that this fic is going on my "good" list. Keep up your good work, and embrace the great creativity you have.

P.S: Ursa came back, and it was left hanging... why must this always happen to me?
Rebecca chapter 33 . 6/18/2015
I think sokka should be with toph. I don't care about the age difference, but in my mind it is the truth.

GO TOKKA
InsanityIsClarity chapter 3 . 4/14/2015
Okay, Katara had a whole bathtub of water. Why didn't she bend it and use it to escape? Smash through dorm doors, and she's home free!
Nymeria Rhyone chapter 1 . 3/20/2015
Nice start, can't wait to read more...
theconshecalledhappy chapter 52 . 12/25/2014
Please write "Zuko's Family" soon! I have been dying since I first finished this story. I'm OBSESSED with how you write, too! Please, please, PLease, PLEASE! Write the second book?! I love you so much, and I am SUCH a huge fan of your writing. When I got to the end of this story, I bawled my eyes out! Please write more! :(
Ha chapter 15 . 10/6/2014
Azula is best bender.
Guest chapter 33 . 9/23/2014
I pick Ty lee. Yeah I love you. Let suck ur pussy! I bet it would taste gud! Fuck I can just picture it! Fuck man put some lemon in the story!
naeoff18 chapter 52 . 9/13/2014
WHERE'S THAT SEQUEAL?! WTH. I NEEED THIS. I CRIED. SO EFFING HARD. LIKE CRAP MAN. MEEHHHHHHHHAAAAARRGGHHH
naeoff18 chapter 51 . 8/19/2014
Where is your sequel?! I am dying for more! I literally bawled my head off when I finished this fanfiction. I read this whole thing for 8.5 hours straight.
Vives Iwayama chapter 44 . 7/18/2014
I LOVED THIS CHPTER! (and Ave Ventura)
mangastar67 chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
WOW...just...wow i reeeaaallyy like this story!
Weehoodle chapter 3 . 7/16/2014