Reviews for Zuko's Slave
Love and hope chapter 51 . 3/28
Where the sequel please we need it ! Can't wait need it NOW!
Secret chapter 51 . 3/28
Where the sequel I'm dieing to read it please make it been a year please people still read this story you just can't leave us hanging
poppin chapter 42 . 2/17
YOU PLAGIARIZED THE WHOLE CHAPTER EXCEPT FOR 2 PARAGRAPHS!
poppin chapter 41 . 2/17
Katara is being a bitch! She is being so stupid! I hate this story! Not only that,you keep plagiarizing! Katara is a bold and firice girl not a submissive scum!
SOMEONE chapter 38 . 1/19
You know how yawns are contagious, right? Yea, well, I yawned when you said that you're tired!
Aiedail4eva chapter 15 . 12/2/2013
Things I've liked about this story so far:
1. Zuko is really in character.
2. I like Yuki a lot, she's a really great OC. Katara's relationship and care for her is spot on.
3. The plot has been interesting.
4. Really good writing :)
5. I loved Katara's part in the share circle, it was really great.
6. Ty Lee is really in character also, and I like her part in this story. I like that Katara sees who Ty Lee is as a person, rather than dwelling on the past.
7. Katara IS in character with how much she cares about others. Even though Ty Lee, Mai, Azula, and Zuko were her enemies, it is definitely accurate for her to be touched by their stories and by who they are.

Things I've disliked about this story so far:
1. Katara is a bit out of character in some aspects. She would have been a lot more angry at Zuko in the beginning. She's smart, she does think with her heart sometimes, but I don't think Katara would have ended up in that almost rape situation the way it was written. There is no way Katara would kiss Zuko after such a short amount of time.
2. Sometimes I feel like you just stick Katara in the spot Mai held in the show, so it causes Katara to be OOC. Katara doesn't say "I'm bored" like Mai does. I don't think Katara would enjoy destroying someone's house, even if she disliked them.

Other than that, it's been great so far! Loving this story! :)
Aiedail4eva chapter 12 . 12/2/2013
Lol, Li and Lo make me laugh!
Aiedail4eva chapter 9 . 12/2/2013
Zuko is definitely in character in this story. Awesome job! :)
Aiedail4eva chapter 8 . 12/2/2013
That was horrifying. I'm so glad Zuko came! :(
Aiedail4eva chapter 6 . 12/2/2013
I just realized that I'm 6 chapters in and I haven't reviewed yet! It's because I like this story a lot so far! :)
Guest chapter 51 . 11/24/2013
So cute and i want a sequel
selena chapter 51 . 11/15/2013
I tried to look for the sequel but i guess you never made it please please make one
Zuko-Ursa chapter 52 . 10/18/2013
When will the sequel be up? What will the name be?
leia chapter 33 . 9/22/2013