Reviews for Halfman
The Wayfaring Strangers chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
Creepy, but good.
Pentastic chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
Wow. This was really good and true to character.
Satan Abraham chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Ahh, I love Keiro. He's got all the qualities of being a traitor without TECHNICALLY being a traitor. XD He's my favorite.

I liked this. A lot. :)
pbdbgt chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
me ha encantado... en serio. Me encanta Keiro... y... me gustaría traducir este fic al español... si tu quieres, claro... si aceptas, hazmelo saber n.n
Cruelest Sea chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
Dark but excellent.
crazy-n-insane chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
Quite the one-shot. I liked it...truly I did. But even though what you wrote, I liked, I feel like this is just an epilogue...something which is part of something much, much bigger. The emotion displayed in Keiro was fitting...I could understand it from his description. But I still felt like it was...lacking. Elaborate a bit more on what he felt. The self-hatred...the feeling of rage at Finn...why he was so perfect. Elaborate on your third para. And maybe even add a bit of helplessness as he is unable to discover how much he has to hate. How much is not flesh and bones. Just how far the metal goes through him.

I am not trying to insult your writing or even put you down. I am not even trying to be a critic since I most certainly never have enough patience to write a proper story. All I'm trying to do is see a bit more into Keiro. And send me a pm if you happen to edit even a line. Nicely done!