Reviews for Broken Angel
:')
esme.laksa chapter 13 . 3/12/2014
sweet*-*
romanticjunkie83 chapter 25 . 7/17/2011
great story twistedRockedPower, your characters were well thought out and i could visualise the story as you wrote it, and once i read the first chapter i was totally engrossed in the story and read it all in one go. great job :)
CountessCora chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
I like chapter one. :-)
Cait chapter 25 . 3/3/2011
Absolutely loved it. Just recently started watching the show on tv but im hooked already. Love tim and abby most. Thanks for your story, very well written.
tivalover chapter 25 . 3/3/2011
i loved this story from the beginning! great job! i absolutely loved the ending!

shialuvr222 chapter 25 . 3/2/2011
Hey! Great chapter, even if it was the last one. And that's actually really cool, about the digital media! It'll be a few years, but I'd like to go into either acting or directing, so maybe I'll see you. :) I know, unlikely. But I always have been kind of stupidly optimistic. Anyhoo, congratulations on 75%! And you ARE a good writer. So smile! I digress. Point is, GREAT chapter and REALLY great ending. Kind of an oxy-moron, good ending, but oh well. It's true. Looking forward to the other one you mentioned!
DS2010 chapter 25 . 3/2/2011
Liked the end.
coffeescissorsluver chapter 25 . 3/1/2011
I cannot begin to tell u how much I loved this I hav followed it since the begging it is the first Candice I hav ever read and I LOVED it! Please write more I don't know Wat I'll do do if I can't look forward to ur fabulous writing every day! Amazing!
Gunner'sDream chapter 25 . 3/1/2011
truly great story! i loved the last line as well _

"you lose."
TheEnemyReilly chapter 25 . 3/1/2011
Great job on the story! I loved each chapter and thought you did really well. :)
C. E. Mott chapter 25 . 3/1/2011
Great story, I'm so sad it's finished! The ending was wonderful! I can't wait for your next story!
ladybugsmomma chapter 25 . 3/1/2011
Great job! I loved this story! Thanks for sharing!

Rule #11: When the jobs done, walk away.
Abva chapter 25 . 3/1/2011
Awesome story, I love it!