Reviews for Sessions
Elise chapter 19 . 11/17
Gaaaaaaaaaa... (Mouth open, drooling)

That's how I feel about that Edward lol. Lovely sweet. I always enjoy what you write. Thank you for sharing your gift.
beachblonde2244 chapter 19 . 11/15
Cute sweet and slightly lemony way to end the story. I enjoyed these two immensely :)
beachblonde2244 chapter 12 . 11/13
Your stories are always amazing and this one is no different. It's truly amazing to me how you can create so many different worlds and perspectives. It's such a gift :)
nurigirl05 chapter 19 . 9/21
Awww so sweet:)
Too good. One of the best I have read till date. No drama no angst feel good story. I was waiting for the other shoe to drop. But still the story never disappointed me.
petmom1213 chapter 19 . 8/10
Sigh. Why do they have to end? I love these sweet, not angst stories. I can read them continuely. Too bad I am running out of your stories. But I still have a few more. Then I'll look at your favorites.
PVV chapter 19 . 7/26
As always thank you so much for your story! This Edward is definitely one of the sweetest I've ever read!) You're a wonderful writer)
Knit Bug chapter 19 . 4/15
I loved this story- just like I have loved all of yours... Thank you so much for this. Truly, such a great story.

Irabella RobSten chapter 19 . 4/15
I loooooooooove it! :-D
robertpatzlover09 chapter 19 . 4/12
damn that was so cute and amazing!
readingKs chapter 2 . 4/5
This story is amazing! I love this Wdward and wish he was real!
You are such a fantastic writer! Can't wait to read more of your stuff! chapter 1 . 4/5
Sessions has been added to the Featured Fics Library on www . twifanfictionrecs . com ;-)
Abaire chapter 17 . 3/24
Can't explain it, but something about this story just made my favorite stories list. Every time, girl, I am always so impressed with your Edwards and the romance. Seriously, every time.
Abaire chapter 2 . 3/23
You are just a master at creating the sparkle and flame that makes the reader fall HEAD O ER HERLS for every Edward you write. Seriously, the hand flirting in the car is way too cute.
Love your fluffy stories hopeless romantic like you
2,444 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »