Reviews for Sessions
cutestkidsmom chapter 3 . 3/7/2013
Embry took that better than I thought he would LOL. I get nervous though edward has lady friends? eek!
cutestkidsmom chapter 2 . 3/7/2013
DYING! seriously woman it's your goal to kill me!
cutestkidsmom chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
OH wow I like musicianward! he has my undivided attention
IchigoNaruto chapter 19 . 3/4/2013
That was a great lighthearted story. You're an incredible writer.
IllicitWriter chapter 19 . 2/9/2013
Such a sweet fic! And no angst? You definitely went rogue with this one lol Your stories are always fantastic & engaging :)
KristinHazzard chapter 19 . 1/6/2013
Swooooooon! Love this Edward. This is one of my favs so far!
KristinHazzard chapter 11 . 1/6/2013
Love that all your stories include Incubus songs. They were my go to guys in university!
KelseyBea chapter 19 . 12/22/2012
Cute fluffy story! It was a perfect easy tea for this hectic time of season! I really liked it! Wish there was more!
dbpbatm chapter 19 . 12/14/2012
So sweet! A great break from angst. Good length too.
cullen sandra chapter 4 . 12/7/2012
omg i bet he can make her sing
stinkyfeet chapter 19 . 12/6/2012
seriously. there is not one story of yours that I dont fall head over in love with. you have such a good gift. this was so melt me puddle of goo stuff. thanks for sharing. you're awesome
missindependent417 chapter 19 . 11/15/2012
Do you even know how to write poorly?! You're just amazing with words and you generously give us a way to get more and more of Edward and Bella. Thank you! That was a nice, light read.
engee chapter 19 . 10/18/2012
*sigh*
amazing story
Erroneous78 chapter 19 . 10/14/2012
Oh Ro! How I adored this Edward and Bella! I'm still sitting here with the cheesiest grin on my face because oh my GAWD he was just too perfect for words!

Love that they RV'd their honeymoon so they had more places he could love her in.

Oh the atlas hearts a made me swoon. So beautiful.
Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful words and wonderful characters.

Erron xoxoxo