Reviews for Sessions
stinkyfeet chapter 19 . 12/6/2012
seriously. there is not one story of yours that I dont fall head over in love with. you have such a good gift. this was so melt me puddle of goo stuff. thanks for sharing. you're awesome
missindependent417 chapter 19 . 11/15/2012
Do you even know how to write poorly?! You're just amazing with words and you generously give us a way to get more and more of Edward and Bella. Thank you! That was a nice, light read.
engee chapter 19 . 10/18/2012
*sigh*
amazing story
Erroneous78 chapter 19 . 10/14/2012
Oh Ro! How I adored this Edward and Bella! I'm still sitting here with the cheesiest grin on my face because oh my GAWD he was just too perfect for words!

Love that they RV'd their honeymoon so they had more places he could love her in.

Oh the atlas hearts a made me swoon. So beautiful.
Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful words and wonderful characters.

Erron xoxoxo
Erroneous78 chapter 18 . 10/14/2012
So cute :)
Erroneous78 chapter 17 . 10/14/2012
I really don't think I can love this man any more. Seriously. I want one. Please :)
Erroneous78 chapter 15 . 10/14/2012
It is fast, but life's too short! When it's right, it's right and if not. Well mistakes are there to be made and learned from.

Been there, done that!
Erroneous78 chapter 14 . 10/14/2012
ILY's make everything better :)
Erroneous78 chapter 13 . 10/14/2012
Ahhhhhhhhhhh! He's there! He's at her door! OMG I need to jump about (and also go to bed at its almost midnight but I CAN'T STOP READING!)

I have the stupidest grin on my face right now! I keep expecting things to go tits up but you promised it wouldn't and I believe you :) He's just too good to be true! I love him :)
Erroneous78 chapter 10 . 10/14/2012
Holy moly! Me thinks someone was a tad bit jealous ;-)
Erroneous78 chapter 4 . 10/14/2012
Oh I bet you could, mister !
Erroneous78 chapter 3 . 10/14/2012
Wow! Embrys such a laid back guy! Then again, it was all a bit obvious, he didn't really stand a chance!
Erroneous78 chapter 2 . 10/14/2012
I'm giddy! I can't help it! I'm a sucker for Bella & Edward! But she's with Embry - sort of! But gah! Holding hands :) SQUEEE :)
Erroneous78 chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
'Sure, she liked music. But I liked musicians.'

Annnnd I'm liking Bella's perspective on this ;-) *high fives her*!

Damn! Hot green eyes staring at her!
wonderfullybedazzled chapter 19 . 10/4/2012