Reviews for Sessions
eternallyedward chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
So glad you're posting this as a standalone! Such a sweet story and yummy Edward.

I'd love to see the witfit where Edward was in construction and building his own house-he was 29, Bella was 19. I can't remember what it was called. Any chance you'll post it as a standalone too? (Not to be greedy or anything :) it's just hard to go back and pick a storyline out of the witfits.)
my1edward chapter 3 . 1/13/2011
Edward singing that song is devastatingly attractive. Gah!
MentalistECBM chapter 3 . 1/13/2011
Who said that? You tease.

Love.
my1edward chapter 2 . 1/13/2011
Squee! I love the little surreptitious pinky-touching leading to hand holding; it's like their hands are acting as free agents. I wonder how old Bella is, what she does.
thirtysomething chapter 3 . 1/13/2011
Awww that fifteen minutes of hand holding changed something between them. I cannot believe he was singing to her in front of everyone. I can see how Embry would be annoyed by that. Bella should have told him right away, but what an awkward time & place. I'm glad it's over between them - she wasn't feeling it. Hopefully he's cool to her.

I hope smooth operator Edward doesn't break her heart.

"I think I like you." Mhmm I think so too ;)
my1edward chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
'He bit his lip, he closed his eyes in concentration. Then he opened them and looked at me and didn't look away.' Gah! I always like Edward as a musician. I haven't read this one, so I'm looking forward to it.
kmfroggi chapter 3 . 1/13/2011
loved it!
mugglemom08 chapter 3 . 1/13/2011
*squeeeeeeeeeeeeeee* (But I do feel bad for Embry; he handled it well, though.)
Shahula chapter 3 . 1/13/2011
Great song choice, love it mucho. And yes, super cheesy too! This is a fun little quick fic. Glad to be reading it. :)
MadamThang chapter 3 . 1/13/2011
Love that she couldn't look away.
MistiS chapter 3 . 1/13/2011
Another wonderful chapter. Poor Embry always getting his little heart broken but you can't beat chemistry between B & E.
my1hopeful chapter 2 . 1/13/2011
thud. thud.

linked pinkies. unf.
TexasTwilight77 chapter 3 . 1/13/2011
This one's going to make me melt. I can already tell. ;)
TexasTwilight77 chapter 2 . 1/13/2011
*Squee* made my heart futter! ;)
quoideneufj chapter 2 . 1/13/2011
ahh... the old hold fingers then hands trick.
2,466 | « Prev Page 1 .. 140 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 160 .. Last Next »