Reviews for Sessions
Facile chapter 2 . 1/13/2011
OMG I'm almost embarassed by my reaction to this chapter. I mean. Come. On. Pinkies touching. Hand holding. It shouldn't give me butterflies. But oh it does. I blame you and your writing btw.

It's such a great start, I can't wait for the rest (I feel a bit bad for not caring at all about Embry, but not that much haha). Thanks for sharing.
SabLuvsLogan chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
Loves it!
kmfroggi chapter 2 . 1/13/2011
seriously, you are the $hit! i love how you take a witfit and making it a f**k awesome story! love it already if you cant tell. lol
MistiS chapter 2 . 1/13/2011
Oh, I am loving it already! Fantastic so far. Looking forward to more.
medward chapter 2 . 1/13/2011
That was so cute! I see a broken heart Embry's direction! Was Seth just there to smoke or did Edward orchestrate that? Thanks for the update!
Scarlett72 chapter 2 . 1/13/2011
Little quiet touches - so sexy and hot! I never read this before and I am loving it.
Ginouze chapter 2 . 1/13/2011
I just found the story today and I really really love it. It makes me warm inside. Thank you for sharing. Is it going to be a long story ?
Darcyfan14 chapter 2 . 1/13/2011
Yeah! pinkie swear.
Darcyfan14 chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
Awesome. Edward a musician, delicious!
roxiegirl chapter 2 . 1/13/2011
Loved it! You capture the crush, new love, young love stage soooooo well! Touching pinkies got me so excited!
Siobhan B. Masen- Fraser chapter 2 . 1/13/2011
Awwwwww...he held her hand, how sweet! I love it :) Can't wait to see how she lets Embry down though and if it causes a problem or not.

Till next time...

bnjwl
SassyK chapter 2 . 1/13/2011
That first touch is always special, isn't it? *sigh*
Siobhan B. Masen- Fraser chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
Calloused finger tips...ugh! Don't do this to me, I am at work for Pete's sake!

Off to read more, love it tho :)

bnjwl
cruel-tobe-kind chapter 2 . 1/13/2011
yay to the fact you're posting every day. these are awesome.
klel323 chapter 2 . 1/13/2011
Fun stuff! Can not wait to see where this is going.
2,473 | « Prev Page 1 .. 146 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 .. Last Next »