Reviews for Sessions
nerac chapter 2 . 1/13/2011
see, now i'm tempted to cheat and go read it in the witfit! lol
sarahlouise80 chapter 2 . 1/13/2011
awesome chapter love that was sweet bless soon
RaeCullen chapter 2 . 1/13/2011
Ah! My belly is doing the floppies! Love this. Perfect.
WingsOfEyeliner chapter 2 . 1/13/2011
Oh hell that was a great chapter! I am so excited to see what happens! Please update soon :)
Autumnltd chapter 2 . 1/13/2011
Oh girl... This is so good!
Kare831 chapter 2 . 1/13/2011
aww holding hands in the back seat of the car! Hopefully Embry won't be too disappointed ; )

Looking forward to more!
Mo'Reading chapter 2 . 1/13/2011
How old is Bella?

Musician Edward I’m liking it a lot!

What were they smoking? I'm not to savvy on the new drug lingo.

How cute sultry Edward, flirts like an 8th grader or was it that he was high. Let’s hope Bella doesn’t get her heart broken.
beegurl13 chapter 2 . 1/13/2011
I didn't read this before since I completely suck and didn't get off my butt to read your stuff until last week. But I like it. :D I love the way you write just little things. Like, most people would totally smooth over something as simple as hand holding so that they could put the emphasis on sex, but you don't. It's really incredible, actually, that you can bring out all the emotion and the elation of holding someone's hand for the first time. I loved this. :)

Great job, as always. :)
Lulu M chapter 2 . 1/13/2011
You always have a way of making me go awwwwwwwwwww! Linked pinkies, loved it. Though I will say my cynical side is popping up right now, but I'm trying to say optimistic at this point till I see where you're taking this lol.
gabs9 chapter 2 . 1/13/2011
Love it.
moniquecullen chapter 2 . 1/13/2011
I'm loving this so far. I hope Embry's not going to hate on her and Edward if they get together.
ppeaches chapter 2 . 1/13/2011
Sigh. I love musicianward.

Him holding her hand made me a little giddy. I'm pathetic.

Awesome.
beegurl13 chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
Oh, this is good. :D I like it. I always appreciate a guitar playing Edward. This should be fun. :D
greenyellow chapter 2 . 1/13/2011
sigh, the pinkie thing. one of my favorite all time FF moments!
nothing2Me chapter 2 . 1/13/2011
You mention it was part of a wifit, didn't read and don't know why, its good so far!
2,438 | « Prev Page 1 .. 146 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 .. Last Next »