Reviews for Sessions
petmom1213 chapter 19 . 8/10/2015
Sigh. Why do they have to end? I love these sweet, not angst stories. I can read them continuely. Too bad I am running out of your stories. But I still have a few more. Then I'll look at your favorites.
Thanks,
Mickey
PVV chapter 19 . 7/26/2015
As always thank you so much for your story! This Edward is definitely one of the sweetest I've ever read!) You're a wonderful writer)
Knit Bug chapter 19 . 4/15/2015
I loved this story- just like I have loved all of yours... Thank you so much for this. Truly, such a great story.

Knit
Irabella RobSten chapter 19 . 4/15/2015
I loooooooooove it! :-D
robertpatzlover09 chapter 19 . 4/12/2015
damn that was so cute and amazing!
readingKs chapter 2 . 4/5/2015
This story is amazing! I love this Wdward and wish he was real!
You are such a fantastic writer! Can't wait to read more of your stuff!
TwiFanfictionRecs.com chapter 1 . 4/5/2015
Sessions has been added to the Featured Fics Library on www . twifanfictionrecs . com ;-)
Abaire chapter 17 . 3/24/2015
Can't explain it, but something about this story just made my favorite stories list. Every time, girl, I am always so impressed with your Edwards and the romance. Seriously, every time.
Abaire chapter 2 . 3/23/2015
You are just a master at creating the sparkle and flame that makes the reader fall HEAD O ER HERLS for every Edward you write. Seriously, the hand flirting in the car is way too cute.
Guest chapter 8 . 3/12/2015
Love your fluffy stories hopeless romantic like you
renewagain chapter 19 . 1/30/2015
Oh my. Dreamboaty for sure. I'm kind of speechless here.
Guest chapter 19 . 1/2/2015
Such a great Edward. Soon romantic. Great love story with no angst but still somehow kept me reading. Still exciting. I almost kept waiting for the other shoe to drop and it never came. That was an unusual form of anxiousness, so if you planned that it worked! Great job again. Lovely, lovely, romantic bit of fluff!
liz.c.young.7 chapter 19 . 11/1/2014
Gonna miss this Edward and Bella. Would you ever think of resurrecting them once again to make a sequel of them in their respected career choices and the struggles they endured to getting there? Just wondering. :-)

Thanks for another warm and loving story.

Hugs!
liz.c.young.7 chapter 12 . 11/1/2014
My heart just started to beat like, out of this world when I read your 'blow away last sentence!'
liz.c.young.7 chapter 6 . 10/31/2014
I'd be so flattered by Edwards words, of ALL the times he seen me at different places.
2,469 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »