Reviews for Sessions
Abaire chapter 2 . 3/23/2015
You are just a master at creating the sparkle and flame that makes the reader fall HEAD O ER HERLS for every Edward you write. Seriously, the hand flirting in the car is way too cute.
Guest chapter 8 . 3/12/2015
Love your fluffy stories hopeless romantic like you
renewagain chapter 19 . 1/30/2015
Oh my. Dreamboaty for sure. I'm kind of speechless here.
Guest chapter 19 . 1/2/2015
Such a great Edward. Soon romantic. Great love story with no angst but still somehow kept me reading. Still exciting. I almost kept waiting for the other shoe to drop and it never came. That was an unusual form of anxiousness, so if you planned that it worked! Great job again. Lovely, lovely, romantic bit of fluff!
liz.c.young.7 chapter 19 . 11/1/2014
Gonna miss this Edward and Bella. Would you ever think of resurrecting them once again to make a sequel of them in their respected career choices and the struggles they endured to getting there? Just wondering. :-)

Thanks for another warm and loving story.

Hugs!
liz.c.young.7 chapter 12 . 11/1/2014
My heart just started to beat like, out of this world when I read your 'blow away last sentence!'
liz.c.young.7 chapter 6 . 10/31/2014
I'd be so flattered by Edwards words, of ALL the times he seen me at different places.
liz.c.young.7 chapter 4 . 10/31/2014
Now I'm getting all giddy-ish here. Inhale, exhale, relax...
liz.c.young.7 chapter 3 . 10/31/2014
Oh man. Got my tummy coiling too!
liz.c.young.7 chapter 2 . 10/31/2014
My heart went pitter-patter! I'm falling so deeply and fast too! LOL
liz.c.young.7 chapter 1 . 10/31/2014
Where's my fan? It's getting hot in here with the staring from the guitar guy.
missmelly chapter 18 . 10/31/2014
I am a sucker for Ron Pope.
LaPetitRose chapter 19 . 9/8/2014
that was so romantic and adorable i almost wanted to cry, i'm absolutely obsessed with your stories now, you have this wonderful, ethereal style of writing, please keep it up
tanseynz chapter 19 . 6/19/2014
Awww sweet. No dramas, just young sweet love.
Pyejammies chapter 3 . 3/30/2014
Embry took it like a champ. He knew he couldn't compete with Edward.
2,461 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »