Reviews for Home
That was beautiful!
Lu Hatake chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
great fanfic!
The Brain of Ivane chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
After watching Country Strong for the first time a few nights ago, I couldn't get this pairing off my head. Of course, it inevitably led me to fan fiction and this is decidedly one of my favorites. I love how sweet it is and how it's such a picture perfect and hopeful look at Beau and Chiles' future. I especially love the insight on how "Coming Home" was Kelly's song, not Chiles'. It made me happy to know that she found a home with Beau.

Gawrsh. Love this fic. Thanks for writing it!
sarahberah1121 chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Ummm... That was ridonkulously adorable!
A Pink Beast chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
A cute fic. Only one thing I notices- Little Bit Stronger wasn't an original song... Most of the songs Chiles sang in the movie weren't. Nontheless, you are a talented writer.
Heatherlina chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
The ending was very sweet :)
LoveDensi36 chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
that was just so beautiful! it made me tear up! good job:)
thecivilunrest chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
This is great. It's really fluffy and in character and I just really like it. :)

Lovely job.
Just A Fan chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
This was very beautiful, and I loved reading every bit of it. You did and incredible job and I hope to read more from you in the future. :)
Stella296 chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
OMG, this story is amazing. I love it! Please continue to write CS stories!
Catheryne chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
Wow. There was a pureness to how you wrote this story. I could hear their voices in my head, imagine the scenes. :) You did such a fine job!
PegeenMc chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
Beautiful!
QueenBee10 chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
Loved it
deansmistress22 chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
amazing and beautiful! I am so in love with Beau and Chiles. They are just too cute together! Loved this story. 3
tiny chapter 1 . 1/30/2011