Reviews for Coping With Scandals
TheLemonLover chapter 4 . 2/11/2014
Please more 3 Its perf!
The Genesis Riddle chapter 4 . 3/3/2013
I'm gonna be honest here. It's a little cheesy but still really sweet :). I like it a lot :)
ASliverOfHope chapter 4 . 1/7/2013
NOOOO! You are planning on finishing this right? It's so heart-breaking! It will be HikaKao, right? I really love this story, please finish.
SHIONxx chapter 4 . 6/10/2012
Loving the angst! XD man , can wait to see how it'll end. IT'LL BE HIKAKAO RIGHT? RIGHT? RIGHT? HEHE
SHIONxx chapter 4 . 6/10/2012
wallywest chapter 4 . 6/8/2012
It's been a while since you updated... Update soon? :3
SourPeanutz chapter 4 . 9/4/2011
Oh Gawd. Why did I not know of this sequel? I know I read the other story bunches. But, now, I come across this? PLease update soon :DD
Serelinda chapter 4 . 8/18/2011
Aww. I can't wait til the next chapter. I hope Hika-chan and Kao-chan end up together...
PaigeySama chapter 4 . 8/15/2011
You, my friend. Are a horrible human being.

:P
wishIwereanime chapter 4 . 8/15/2011
aww, poor twins ;_;

please tell me it has a happy ending? D:

other than that, update please! :3
YaOi69LoVeR chapter 4 . 8/15/2011
HIKARU! GET YOUR SORRY BUTT OFF THE COUCH, BREAK UP WITH TAMAKI AND GO GET YOUR BROTHER! YOUR BROTHER LOVES YOU GOD DAMN IT!

Sorry for cussing but I just had to get that out of my system but other than that I think this is an awesome fic so please UPDATE as soon as possible _
Aristania chapter 4 . 8/15/2011
I'm glad you finally updated but really? Tamaki!
Zhudiane chapter 3 . 8/1/2011
Oh i need more pls write moreee! i lovee it 3 and i'm really starting to hate that girl who stole kaoru from hikaru...
YaOi69LoVeR chapter 3 . 8/1/2011
O_o what the crap just happened? hahaha ok I must know what is going to happen so please UPDATE as soon as possible _
Kuraitsuki Tukiko chapter 3 . 7/29/2011
Graugh. Having best Friends fall for you always screws things over. Graaaauuuuuugggggggghhhhhh.