Reviews for Lover's Last Stand
ADDAMSFAMILYTREE chapter 11 . 6/1
Level headedness is always needed.
ADDAMSFAMILYTREE chapter 10 . 6/1
Larue needs a bit of time on the rack in the playroom of the Addams mansion, too. Even a title such as "BELKER MEETS THE ADDAMS FAMILY" sounds good?
ADDAMSFAMILYTREE chapter 9 . 6/1
If Belker got an undercover assignment in which he tracks a hoodlum to Beverly Hills, well, how would he feel if the Shriners' Convention was also in town, and he was only lucky to stay at Jed Clampett's?
ADDAMSFAMILYTREE chapter 8 . 6/1
So Larue has a kid he never knew about? One thing is sure, "MANNIX" needs to be in a crossover where he visits Hill Street. LOL!
ADDAMSFAMILYTREE chapter 7 . 6/1
Belker should go to track down a hoodlum to Mayberry in a crossover. If location is questionable, there is Hazzard County?
ADDAMSFAMILYTREE chapter 6 . 6/1
Belker's undercover doings should include a visit to Bay City, and "STARSKY & HUTCH", crossover wise that is. LOL! Something to think about for sure.
ADDAMSFAMILYTREE chapter 5 . 6/1
Looking good. Now, how about along for "CANNON" to visit Hill Street?
ADDAMSFAMILYTREE chapter 4 . 6/1
Quite an unusual chapter. Now, all we need is a good crossover in which Deputy Marshal Sam McCloud visits the hill, as it were?
ADDAMSFAMILYTREE chapter 3 . 6/1
Now, if J.D. Larue were spend a vacation in Needles, California, USA, it'd make really good reading sense if he was bunking with a skinny beagle named Spike whose brother Snoopy often imagines he's in aerial dogfights with the Red Baron? LOL! Deserves thought.
ADDAMSFAMILYTREE chapter 2 . 6/1
Ray Calletano, kind of hard to believe he's a Colombian-American. With a name of that sort one would expect him to be Sicilian instead. LOL!
ADDAMSFAMILYTREE chapter 1 . 6/1
So far the start is unusual. However, when a crossover linking Hill Street to Honey West gets written, it should at least make for some good reading?
SailorChronos1 chapter 10 . 10/17/2011
I thoroughly enjoyed your story, although it took me a while to get all the characters straight in my head because it has been so long since I saw Hill Street Blues. The characterizations are very well done, although I had a little trouble with the prose being in present tense, but I will assume it's author's idiosyncrasy. One thing that would improve the flow is to use the horizontal line separators in between scenes. Looking forward to reading more.
baldgal chapter 11 . 6/30/2011
Great story! You captured all the characters perfectly. I finally got to watch HSB episodes on Bravo before it became the whore of reality tv.

Have you ever thought about writing a FF that solves the murder of Coffey? I watched that episode where he got killed and it would've been nice as a resolution for his character and Bates if his murder was brought to justice.

Keep writing!