Reviews for It was George
RoseTurquoise chapter 1 . 3/8
Probably the first Weasley brothers's fic I've read so far, and it was an absolutely awesome beginning ! :D
Fred and Georges are now my favorite twincest, along with the Hitachiin's brothers
Cara-dactyl chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
One sentence in your story had a slight error. "I want you to do that think you used to do." Just something I caught. Excellent story! Probably by far the best story of these two I've read, mostly because all the others have a sex scene of like, three sentences, but your story is actually DETAILED and the juicy scene is the biggest scene. Something I don't see too much of. Very good story, I like it!
Anakaraya Slytherin chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
great story! Really loved it ;)

oh and to the dumbass who wrote that first review: just shut up. No one likes people like you.

It was a great story and I am sorry your first review had to be like that :P
HeartlessRain chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
I loved this story, it was fantastic -

I'd love to see the scene you mentioned of them almost getting caught that one time wanking in summer as a story!
Shlebs18 chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
This is one of the better George/Fred fanfics out there and one of my favorite smut scenes. And I am also sorry that this A-hole wrote such a condescending review. I thought the story was great, keep 'em coming! (no pun intended)
Sugar'n'bloodyrainbows chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
I love this story! I'm just sorry this jackass who had the nerve to review is such a jackass!
Monday Mourning in the Asylum chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
Granted, when it comes to great literature, we (my friend and I) had no expectation of finding it in this work. While technically sound, this story completely lacks in imagination and creativity when it comes to sex and relationships. When it comes to the Weasley twins, one must write with spontaneity and imagination. Even your adjectives lack in creativity and variety, being on-par with the vocabulary of your average junior high student.

Not only is your dialogue derivative and dull, but you use the same old bag of sexual tricks that every second rate fangirl uses: French kiss, blowjob, spanking/fondling, sex. No creativity whatsoever.

We are not amused.