Reviews for Our Reflections
I really liked this and you did a really good job. Even though i don't really like Tiff much this story actually made me cry since she was dead and if you can make me upset over a character that i'm not too fond of dying then u deserve like a medal or something.
Griddler724 chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
OH MY GOD! WHY IS THIS SO SAD! I CRIED A LOT!
Vampire Tails chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Oh...my...gosh...
This... is so... sad! T.T My heart...has..broken...!
I would've cried so hard were it not for my mom and sister in the same room. Tears were threatening to fall, and still are. This is a beautiful story, and... oh, poor Kirby and Meta Knight, the latter has to hold his emotions inside, and Kirby...oh, Kirby... he had witnessed it first hand... and so did Meta Knight; the poor thing is traumatized! ! DX Ah, I just wanna hug them both! Go on ahead and let out your emotions, MK; it's not healthy to hold them in anyway. Oh, please continue! As much as this makes me sad... you have my favorites and subscriptions! Oh, and I hope you'll pull through this .. "nightmare" you have in your life. I also like (or don't like O.O) how the death of Tiff/Fumu was vaguely hinted and yet screams at you all throughout; I don't know how she died, just that it was Dedede's (accidental, it seems) doing. Oh, and I'm with you on the guardian affection between Tiff and Meta Knight; I like the thought of romance, but I also go for the fluff. But, OH, KIRBY! ! COME HERE AND GIVE VAMPIE A HUG! ! *Kirby barrels into my arms and we hug forever*
Okay... Ta ta, till next time... *sniffles*
Vampire Tails
(Spotted no mistakes! That's good! But reading on computer is kinda meh for spotting mistakes...)
Adenn666 chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
I want to say I loved this but I don't think that'd fit. You described Meta Knights feelings perfectly, I could easily feel his emotions. I feel bad for Kirby but he did have to learn about death eventually, shame it had to be through Tiffs death. Though you said this story would focus on different characters, I would love to see what happens with MK and Kirby. I can't wait to see how you describe DeDeDe. Despite the way he acts in the anime, I can't see him as a cold hearted ruler. Maybe it's because I like the game DeDeDe more. Ever notice how he's more of Kirbys buddy in the games? Anyway, I hope you update soon
Renee Everhart chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
Poor meta knight and kirby...

I really like that last line 'I have watched nearly the entire town grow...'

Anyways great job!
FlygonRider chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
This...is a wonderful piece of writing. It refelcts exactly what I feel right now, because my life has also been turned into a mini hell. It feels wonderful that there are people out there who know how I feel, because it makes me feel like I'm not alone.

Just remember, there is always tomarrow. Live for the sake of living. Everything will be better tomarrow.

Thank you for writing this, because now I don't feel alone.

And remember, there are people out there who will comfort you, be there for you, draw you close and tell you it'll be okay.

That's what this story's done for me. Thank you
Sorceress Reader chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
Aw, poor Kirby. To lose a friend like that. That was so sad. :(

I always thought Tiff and Meta Knight were just friends. I mean, Meta Knight is (supposely) over thousands of years old. Tiff is a twelve year old. (I think)

You did great with this one. I hope that whatever you're going through will be better soon. :)

Take care. And keep up the good work.
ThePersonofAwesomeness chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
...I'm crying. You right very beautifully. I understand why you would find yourself righting about pain and heartbreak, especially if you're in a time of great sadness. Believe me, I know. I'm going through my own miniature hell right now. Most of my stories end up very emotional.

You are an amazing author, and remember, the pain will end.
Dokeshisan chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
This was so (insert synonym for sad)

I would hate to lose a loved one, the thought just seems so horrible! The pain and everything...I think you should express what you're going through the best you can! Especially through writing, if it helps!

Anyway, I really love the story. Please update soon!
kitzykat chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
inspiring... touching.. depressing...

this is one of the 'better' fanfictions i've ready

definetly favorited

i loved this

i adored how MK helped kirby through that

it's incredible
ChaoCream chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
This was beautiful and sad! I read about all that was going on on Deviantart... But, this story really shows true emotion. I don't really know what to say in words of comfort, but know that people care about you.