Reviews for The Better Bust
TheLabyrith chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
Does Marceline even have boobs? I mean.. her thing is just FLAT dude! FLAT! haha But Pb's are nice! (I watched the episode "hard enough") haha
PlushiexLover chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
Awww, this is cute!
Black Rider chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Make more dude! Your a awesome writer. I've read some shitty fake stories about awesome shows. But this is the first ever good one! Please send me your latest at my e-mail. . I'll talk to some people I know and get your stories into episodes only for older kids. Or make it into a new series.
Kaorei chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
You have NO IDEA how much I love this!

I love that you picked this topic, because us girls all feel pretty insecure about things like this. Like me; I felt really insecure about the size of my bust, but after reading this..well, I feel much better about myself. :)

Not to mention, you've got Marceline's character spot-on!

Keep writing! :D
xxGUSHINESSxx chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
haha cute story! Hey if you get the chance read my stories sometime I just uploaded part 2 of my FinnxBubblegum fanfic! R&R plz cuz I'm thinking about writing a part 3 so u should give me an opinion on that after u read. :)
Shoungo chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
Can't Marceline just use her shape-shifting powers to have a better bust.
trex841 chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
it's funny that this story is about busts and that's not why i like it.
Tetsu Deinonychus chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
A nice little mixture of character development and fanservice.

Well done!
Rago Dragovian chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
Great read.
Ms.FancyPants chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
It was really interesting to see a more insecure side of Marceline. But I liked the way she realized that a bigger bust didn't really matter. And I think you've gotten better at writing Marceline's dialogue. I still think you have a little more to go before you've completely gotten the hang of writing her character, but your almost there.

The friendship between Marceline and Bubblegum is slowly turning into one of my favorites. I love that Marcy sees PB as her equal.

Also... Yay for boobs! XD