Reviews for Untouchable
theloginstruggle chapter 1 . 10/23/2014
So well written and such a creative idea! Definitely something I never considered about Artie before.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Artie freaking Abrams...
I see what you did there. Clever. ;)
Signed,
Rumbleroar.
TonyJ chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
This story was brilliant.
makesomeoneshine chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
all he wants is to be punched...and they wont even give him that.
Greta chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
Is he going to get found?
ChroniclesofNarniaGleeandDW chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
Aww, poor Artie. You know, in a weird way. He just wants to be punched. I'd gladly give the one I receieved to him if I could, I've been punched, believe it or not. It hurt. It was accidental though. Anyway, this is a wonderful one-shot about Artie.
purses-and-tennis-raquets chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
wow. this was wonderful. I could imagine this being an actual episode
northerlywind chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
great. story. really. it was just perfect, and encompassed all the feelings that should have been very real and - well it was great. no other explanation for it. excellent work.
abrainiac chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
Awwwwwww. Poor Artie. This was so well done! When I first saw that this was focused around Artie, I kinda lost interest. Then I read the summary, and I became morbidly curious!

This was beautifully written, and very realistic. :)
Char-chan chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
awwwww! oh wow, this was really deep and emotional. very interesting though! great job ;) I like the way you write dark!Artie
Sharkwoman chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
Wow, this was really powerful. Whoever made this prompt was brilliant, and this fanfic was written even more brilliantly. I thought the fact that Azimio and Karofsky refused to hit Artie and how Artie would feel about that is a really interesting point to expand on, and you did a great job.
Average Everyday Sane Psycho chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
this was a brilliant character study
Prieva chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
I've found that a lot of people do not write Artie that well, which is why I sometimes avoid stories that fearure him. But I've found some great ones in my journeys through the files and forums. This is one of them. Obviously the prompter picked up on something (something I somewhat missed actually), and you wrote it beautifully. Good Job.
flatliner15 chapter 1 . 1/13/2011