Reviews for That Elusive Aha Moment
icecatfire chapter 1 . 9/8
*sighs dreamily* i'm gonna ignore the hp series. they DID do all that stuff and more. *is happily in denial*
em38 chapter 1 . 9/5
Not entirely canon I think but still BEAUTIFULLY written. I love the different perspectives and how they show the passage of time. I love that Peter is a bit of an idiot and also THAT SCENE IN THE DRESS SHOP! But also ending with James was just perfect. I loved it.
Jily chapter 1 . 7/22
I am crying so hard right now, sobbing actually. This is just so damn flangsty(fluffy and angsty). All I can think of is that every single person in this fix dies except Minnie. If I for some improbable reason owned HP I would forget the Next Generation and the Golden Trio and just write about the Marauders' Era/
writeforeverforlife chapter 1 . 7/20
I'm not crying, there's just something in my eye. I swear.

(I loved that Sirius was jealous. That was adorable.)
CynicalSquirrel chapter 1 . 7/17
This was so adorable and perfect and very well written. I'm not sure why I keep reading Jily fics because they always make me cry, but this is one of the best, if not the very best, I have read.
nominomi-chan chapter 1 . 7/14
just, amazing. seriously. ugh i wish they never died, i feel like i love harry potter's parents more than i love harry potter XD ugh my heart! all these Jily feels are killing me~ Thanks for this magnificent story 33333
Okay, the last part was just unnecessary, how could you do that? I barely kept myself together reading this fic.

Well done! There were so many interesting perspectives, I mean, we hardly ever get a Madame Pomfrey. Excited to check out your other work!
Hp35413531 chapter 1 . 6/23
oh my god that was beautiful
Diya chapter 1 . 4/28
Um, excuse me but are you /trying/ to make me cry?

That last line is absolutely heartbreaking and it was very mean of you to write something as devastatingly beautiful as that.

( No but seriously, that was an amazing piece of writing, and you are a very talented writer :) Please keep writing! )
all-audrey chapter 1 . 4/22
Omg I love Sirius
Needle In A Haystack chapter 1 . 4/18
Loved it! So well written
Chloe chapter 1 . 4/5
This was ammmaaaaazzzzzinngngggg. Thank you so much! This was interesting and funny snd well-written and emotional - I cried - please continue to write like this!
MissAuChocolat chapter 1 . 2/13
Moody, Sirius, Dumbledore and McG were best :D
Kat chapter 1 . 12/10/2014
yes. yes to all of this, it's so amazing, i'm so happy and excited for them to have those four chi-
*gasps* no. they won't. they're going to die, jesus christ, i can't believe you did that. i'm crying, it's so beautiful and so sad and so HAPPY but that just makes it more sad.

wow, just wow.