Reviews for You and I
FreekyDisaster18 chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
This is fantastic and I'm eager for the rest of the series!
Gunner'sDream chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
This is soo great! very perfect! loved all of it and i can't wait for more one shots!
Rjenyawd chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
I adore you. _ I also adore that you used the off-broadway workshop version of the lyrics. The newer: "Take a look in these big-blue eyes, and you'll understand" just never coalesced right with me. _ waiting for more!
alix33 chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
I had to Google to really know what a Lemon Drop was, as I only had a very vague idea before. It sounds like my kind of drink, since I am partial to sweetish drinks.

"It was for that reason that they both decided to keep their relationship unwraps," - Did you mean to write: "keep their relationship under wraps"?

"His naked body shone with sweat and he was still tremble with the aftershocks of ecstasy." - "he was still trembling".
KuromiGrrl chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
Very nice! I usually don't like songfics but this was well-integrated (I think it helps the lyrics themselves are outstanding!) and really sweet characterization of both of them.
oneredneckgoddess chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
I like it! Can't wait for the rest!
Junee chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
I love a good Tim/Tony slash the way Tony touches and talks to Tim I couls see this happening on the show...of course it never would .What an uproar that would cause!Ha Ha!