Reviews for Absolute
MikuHatsunecx chapter 2 . 6/29/2014
Awesome fanfic so far! Cx poor Gil he wants to help Oz but really can't do much in his condition Dx haha Break has motion sickness cx wonder how Oz and Alice are doing... This was well written good job
Lazy Gaga chapter 4 . 10/19/2011
This is good! I like it! Keep going! :D
Leoooo chapter 4 . 10/15/2011
It's rare to find a good story out there and yours was a relieve. Good writing and interesting plot. I do so hope that you will continue as you are going now!
OwlKing chapter 4 . 9/7/2011
Ahh i love this Poor Gil ;_; But so cute at the same time I am really waiting for you to update

And sorry my english sucks D
KaraKurama chapter 4 . 8/11/2011
very good chapter. i look forward to your next update.
A skeleton chapter 4 . 8/10/2011
*Pulls out fan* Update now, please?
KaraKurama chapter 3 . 8/9/2011
I love this story. I'd like you to continue it. The plot line is good and poor Gil is being tortured by his illness...I can't wait to see what happens next.
Hikari Kanesuki chapter 3 . 6/29/2011
Ahhhh! This is really good! I wanna know what happens next! DX

Also your writing style is really detailed, nice work. (thumbs up!)
A skeleton chapter 3 . 6/17/2011
I love this. A lot. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE!
citatsce chapter 3 . 6/10/2011
Yes! You updated! ;u; This just made my day, thank you so much! Not much substance yet, but it's still interesting. It's sort of weird how Alice and Oz seem to be having fun while Gil is working his butt off to get them out of there, but kids will be kids. ;D Also, sorry about your laptop. ):
citatsce chapter 2 . 4/18/2011
This is really interesting. :o It's only the beginning, but I want to see how this story develops. It's been two months since the last update though, I do hope you are continuing this! This is too good to be wasted. :) Your characterization of Gil has to be one of the best I've read in this fandom and your writing has a nice flow along with a good sense of humor, it's enjoyable

Also, don't be discouraged by a few number of reviews! ;) You're doing good
Hikari Kanesuki chapter 2 . 3/1/2011
I thought this was a really good chapter, very deatailed. My opinion, but Gilbert is my faveroite character. So maybe something EPIC could happen to him! XD But thats just my thoughts.. Anyway just to say agian, Its Great! Adding to fav! :3
Mei-chan4 chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
Heh, even though I have no clue who have the characters are, I really liked it :) You must continue!
Suimomo chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
Oh my... now I'm curious!

Can't wait to see what'll happen! xDD