Reviews for Hello Fascination
Heheh, I love Feron :D Glad he's getting some attention in this story! :D
Shadowed Replica chapter 3 . 2/3/2013
Ooh me likely!
AwesomeJellyBean chapter 3 . 7/26/2012
This story has a promising future, and I look forward to reading more of it.
And little Elissa taking such a liking to Thane is adorable.
PoisonedChuugoku chapter 3 . 7/21/2012
Interesting... I really like your story 'Take Me to Infinity' :)

Please update soon, this is pretty good. You don't see many Thane/OC's out there that often.
bonniebeast chapter 3 . 7/14/2012
Cirst of all, you are a very good writer, second of all i love the fact that this oc and her family are spanish.98% of the fic i read have nothing but caucasion oc's and this is a breath of fresh air.i would love it if you updated this fic.
Monkey D. Lyna chapter 3 . 6/27/2012
please please please please please please please please please continue this story! DONT STOP THIS STORY PLEASE! Its awesome! (alot of your stories are)!
Catherine chapter 3 . 3/26/2012
Me likely, me likely a lot

I love this idea, stick with it please
coco094 chapter 3 . 4/20/2011
wow you are totally excused on the late updates I love your new story I can't wait to see where it goes
BlackAdder117 chapter 3 . 4/5/2011
Good story mate, abd I've thought that Earthborn Shepard would had some sort of family, but we'll have to wait and see for ME 3.

Looking forward to the next one mate!

Cheers from Oz!
sandradee27 chapter 3 . 4/4/2011
elena is awsum! i really like her! hehehe and the elissa and thane thing was sooo cute! hehehe the cuddling bit made me like as well! oo will thane have a bit of competition with feron there? hmmmm interesting! hahaha nyways kkep it up! much love
Kaimaler chapter 2 . 2/5/2011
This is surprisingly good!

I'm so happy how it's turning out being that it is an uncommon plot.

I want to know though; why is Kolyat there? He's confided to C-Sec authorities after the whole incident on the Citadel.

Anyways, so far an awesome read; introducing more human culture to a universe mostly based around all other alien cultures, it's a welcome break and makes for a very interesting story!

Like any reader I'm excited to read more! I'll review as often as possible!
Kimber75 chapter 2 . 1/18/2011
Hope to see more. Very good!
sandradee27 chapter 2 . 1/14/2011
interesting i would love to see where this goes! please continue! much love
YOURLORDANDMASTEROFINTERESTING chapter 2 . 1/14/2011