Reviews for Kagome's Been Lying
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 7 . 8/9
Wow. So yeah. That happened. And Kagome was awful. Threatening to kill a child? Prejudiced against her protector? Slowly killing her protector? Betraying him to an enemy? Trying to kill her friend? Actually thinking Koga had a chance to win against a pissed full throttle Inuyasha? And the misery she was apparently purposely causing him any chance she got apparently? Dude. What'd her mom have to say about it? But forgetting that, Kagome deserves a song for her overwhelming bitchiness. Oooooooohhhhhh! *cue music* Kagome is a bitch she's a big fat bitch she's the biggest bitch in the whole wide world. She's a stupid bitch if there ever was a bitch she's a bitch to all the boys and girls. Have you ever met this futuristic bitch? She's the biggest bitch around the globe. On Monday she's a bitch on Tuesday she's a bitch and every single day she's such a bitch. But late at night just to be different she's a super major king kong biotch!
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 4 . 8/9
Dayum, Kagome went full bitch.
rileyraph'sgirl chapter 2 . 8/9/2012
not to be mean but this is a sucky pairing what is miroku going to do turn gay or somthing it aint fair i like kog/kag only rarly when inuyasha's being an ass to go see kiky-ho and no this is not a flame but why do you love this paring so much it just conuses me i you want/can pm me the anwser. sorry if i was harse
Matin gris de ciel chapter 7 . 8/2/2011
There was so much you could have done with this story, and so many ways you could have extended the chapters. I felt like the character's were a bit too blank I. The way they easily gave up on one another, and sometimes you wrote things off easily. Still it was cute. Hope to see your work get better and better.
FemaleReaper chapter 7 . 1/29/2011
Awwwww! So kawaii! I loved the plot so much, I'm adding it to my favorites...
FemaleReaper chapter 6 . 1/29/2011
You know, I actually really loved that! Adorable really! Like I said, its different for me, but I enjoy it! Keep going!
YamiBakura1988 chapter 7 . 1/28/2011
YamiBakura1988 chapter 6 . 1/28/2011
good chapter
YamiBakura1988 chapter 5 . 1/28/2011
YamiBakura1988 chapter 4 . 1/28/2011
YamiBakura1988 chapter 3 . 1/28/2011
yes i like it great chapter
YamiBakura1988 chapter 2 . 1/28/2011
love it
YamiBakura1988 chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
sexyinnocents chapter 7 . 1/27/2011
Great story i think the ending was really cute
VFSNAKE chapter 7 . 1/27/2011
YAY! Good ending. You have to mark it complete though. Still good.