Reviews for Give Me All Your Love
woofyy chapter 4 . 1/9
What a sweet story :) good luckies with your future stories :)
Starshinesoldier chapter 4 . 12/15/2015
AW! So sweet!
The H-Experiment chapter 1 . 9/18/2015
Honestly, I think at think point I've read this story about 10 times already and it never ceases to move me. Everything about it is perfect. The way you characterized Ino and Shikamaru and how their relationship worked, how Ino dealt with loving someone who didn't even know he loved her, I even love that you introduced Sasuke in order to get Shikamaru his feelings. Honestly, this fic is absolutely beautiful. It's everything I could ever want in a ShikaIno fic and I'm so incredibly happy that I ever got to read this. Please keep writing, you are a blessing to the woefully ShikaIno fandom and you give us amazing fics to read when there are very few out there.
Hope to see more amazing works from you!
flytothezephyr chapter 1 . 8/2/2015
I love it from the start till the end. Please write more InoShika fics!
Useless-Materia chapter 4 . 6/24/2015
This was an absolute delight. I am so grateful I stumbled upon it. You are a very good writer and a great storyteller: and your pacing is excellent and you did such a lovely job of painting these two and their relationship with Asuma, as well as with each other. One of the best ShikaIno stories I have ever read. Thank you for sharing it.
genie luciana chapter 4 . 5/27/2015
ha? i'm bit confuse with this end stories...so shikamaru not end with temari?
paosu chapter 4 . 5/19/2015
today I was reading about all that crap of shikatema in hiden novels and I found your story...
and my heart stop beating while reading.
You my friend are probably bringing me back happiness.
I love with all my heart SHIKAINO, and find your story makes me crazy about shiping them
thank you, thank you for this beautiful story, the writting, the feelings, the epilogue, everything were perfect.
Guest chapter 4 . 5/16/2015
Lovely ending to a great story!
fanofthisfiction chapter 4 . 4/21/2015
I'm glad you included this epilogue. It put something extra into the story that wasn't necessarily missing but definitely added to it's warmth. Thanks for sharing.
fanofthisfiction chapter 3 . 4/21/2015
The action and plot progression in this chapter were well worth the read. Shifting from the past to the present was done seamlessly and all the bundled feelings that had been mounting came out in a touching way.
fanofthisfiction chapter 2 . 4/20/2015
The intimate meet and uncomfortable reactions after this between Shikamaru and Ino was well done. Your ability to keep their friendship in the forefront and Inos focus on her love for him this way brings a lot of sweetness to the story. I especially like the tie back to their first meet under the stars. Perhaps other magical things can happen beneath the stars as well for them.

Conversation and prose are matched well. I enjoyed this chapter for sure.
ShikaIno1 chapter 4 . 4/20/2015
I've always loved this beautiful story.
Indigo Yamanaka chapter 4 . 4/19/2015
Wonderful! Great ending!
Reikasa chapter 4 . 4/19/2015
Oh. My. God. I did not expect an epilogue. You just made my day. Hey, maybe you could make a one shot sequel to this? Just suggesting.
Aaahhh I love your fics so much. I shall be awaiting for your other updates.
Guest chapter 4 . 4/19/2015
Ahh I love it! Great fic. Asuma Jr. is a doll.