Reviews for Hollywood's Borrowed Time
sassystewart chapter 63 . 7/30/2013
I loved this story. It was really great and made it difficult for me to concentrate on my own story.
chatterbox33 chapter 28 . 7/5/2013
That was a sweet proposal. I normally don't care for mushy ones but the line about taking his name was very touching.
twilightsagaobsessed91 chapter 63 . 4/16/2013
wow what an amazing story i absolutely loved it.
Dimka'sLove chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Jake's gonna die...

I cant wait to read more.
Guest chapter 63 . 12/25/2012
Awww - the miscarriage with no hope of another pregnancy for Bella was a sad way to end the story. Boo :( But I very much enjoyed the rest. Without the epi, I could even see the chance for a sequel... I really thought that Tanya, Mike, and Aro would have tried to make more trouble then they did... Plus, did Billy ever find closure? Did Jacob come back from his psychotic break? What the heck really happened to Jacob? A bullet graze caused permanent retrograde amnesia?
may96 chapter 63 . 12/23/2012
Nice. I'm sad to see the story end. Kind of a bittersweet story, but I like it a lot.
may96 chapter 56 . 12/23/2012
Spencer for a girl?
1433 chapter 63 . 12/15/2012
I love ur story plz write more!
LiLi82 chapter 51 . 12/12/2012
love it fab
frostedglaze chapter 11 . 11/26/2012
I am so glad Bella finally got that off her chest.
roughdraft525 chapter 24 . 11/15/2012
That was sweet, and mostly, the pacing worked well. I liked that you closed with Spencer's POV. Thanks for letting me put my two cents in... I hope I haven't been too annoying. Feel free to PM me if you want fresh eyes on something or have a question... Or feel free to ignore everything I said. :).

with everything. Thank you for writing.
roughdraft525 chapter 23 . 11/15/2012
Again, the pacing was really spot on in this chapter. Your growth is so evident.
roughdraft525 chapter 22 . 11/14/2012
While it was short, I thought this was a well-paced chapter. The line about possibly getting sleepy from thinking about exercise was hilarious.
roughdraft525 chapter 21 . 11/14/2012
I liked this, especially the fact that they didn't sweep all of their categories. I probably would have given Edward's film a production Oscar of some sort-if it had a best picture nod, it must have had a strong crew. My only criticism is that you built up to the big reveal for so long and only spent a small amount of time on it.
roughdraft525 chapter 7 . 11/14/2012
I just noticed I missed this chapter while reviewing... I was glad for the fresh start, but the pda kind of sent the opposite message. It felt a bit long-the crucial parts were short and the fluff was drawn out. I did like the fluff though, I would just try to add some depth to it.