Reviews for Interview with the Professor
Frank Wood chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
This, I think, derives from an episode in JPW's "The Late Scholar", when Harriet takes Paul to th top of the Sheldonian, and shows him Oxford. I assume thatthe archaeologists are Phoebe Tucker and her husband (see "Gaudy Night" for more details).

It would be good to see more guesses as to the futures of Bredon and Roger. Bredon is three years older than I am, and now would be 78. I should assume that he is now the 18th Duke of Denver. Having read Estate Management at Reading, and the iniquitous estate duties being more relaxed, I should assume that he is now running the Denver estates, rather better than Gerald did.
marmota-b chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
This is a delightful little thing. I laughed out loud, too; alone in my room, though. Clever interviewer; this way your readers get to know the Professor better. ;-)

BTW, "maybe be a writer you're your mother" was, I guess, meant to be "maybe be a writer like your mother".
Eh Bien chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
Cute story.
longtimereadr chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Absolutely fabulous! So Lord Peter is going to grow up to be Sir Sean Connery? Delightful!
Dickensian812 chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
Ha! Love it! Especially the part about Vane's mysteries vs. Sayers's. :-)
flower pot girl chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
Wow, frightened my daughter by suddenly laughing when I read the last line! That was great. I have been re-reading the Wimsey books and this fits so well.
slytherinsal chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
oh yes! love it!
Captain Weirdo chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
Oh, that's so great! hahahaha! Loved it. Write more!

cw
Flamingo1 chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
I just died laughing, in the middle of my classroom. People are giving me odd looks.

I did not see that coming, but what an awesome ending. Very enjoyable.

Cheers!