Reviews for Truths to Tell
Guest chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
Excellent! Always wanted more than how that episode ended! This is perfect.
DMCF chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
I LOVE THE STORY.
coraline-caroline chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
great story - thank you
mabb5 chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
Well written emotional story. Certainly not the first fan fic story about the aftermath of "Chains of Command", but definitely one of the better versions. The characters were highly believable. And there were a few lovely moments. I've often felt that writing quite moments with the characters is much harder to write than the action adventure moments. And Maddie knows how to write very well.
seiyuurabu chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
How wonderful if the episode aftermath had gone this way! Wonderful, absolutely loved it.
Besilea chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
Great story!
xphile.1 chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
What an excellent story! It flowed so well, and it is a great continuation of that episode! I especially liked the character development. You have wonderful writing; I would definitely love if the story had additional chapters! :)
StarfleetCmdr42 chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
I loved this story, it was so sweet! I was so caught up in it, I almost forgot to go to school!
SMBBOOKS chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
I love this story. An awesome continuation of this episode and something I would have loved to have seen on screen. Thank you so much for writing and sharing this!
Poppinswannabe chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
That was such a great continuation of that episode! Beverly and Jean Luc are one of my favorite couples EVER! I hope you'll write more of them! You do a wonderful job!

Thanks for writing!

Nikki
sash queen of the jungle chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
Oh beautiful prusher. Love this pairing and there is something about that storyline which needed to be explored. Thanks for the tender moments. Can this be stretched to more? Pretty please.