Reviews for Scars of the Past: The Life Story of Son Gohan
Starfang's Secrets chapter 28 . 6/2
I wish it was a bit more detailed, but man oh man! This story was amazing! A sequel would be awesome.
Starfang's Secrets chapter 8 . 6/2
That last paragraph of chapter 8, where Gohan's victims felt pity for him because they knew he didn't want to kill them...poor baby boy T-T
Min's awesomeness chapter 28 . 5/20
You know what... I love this story! It made me cry and laugh and fall in love with your characters... I adored how you portrayed Goku above all... it's not often the case with the writers here...

Btw, I would have love to "see" Videl's reaction to the truth about the Cell games :P
nimedhel09 chapter 6 . 1/24
Oh my god! Poor baby. I feel so crushed for little Gohan. His parents would never ever hate him, we know that, but for him to doubt it because of the things he was forced to do is just heart-wrenching.

Very good start to the story! I'm quite excited to see what you've invented. Oh, and whatever happened to Raditz?
Dratias chapter 28 . 12/20/2015
Wow... You did an incredible job on this story. Besides it feeling slightly rushed at times, I absolutely loved it! You described Gohan amazingly. Magnificent job!

- Dratias
Astronomer01 chapter 28 . 9/17/2015
wonderful! it's very hard to find an awesome story when you have read nearly 300 -400 fanfics on the same incident but this one was exceptionally well written and showed another side of gohan still keeping his peace peace loving side intact. The description of events as they took place from gohans point of support showed by goku for gohan whwenver he needed it and the short part of gohan x videl were intricately woven together in this wonderful read .
Ash chapter 28 . 8/1/2015
loved it, totally worth the sore eyes and how far im behind on uni work, Frozen flower you truly know how to stir emotions. and i eagerly await another fic that explores videl and gohan help one another heal, *wink, wink, nudge, nudge*. Haha keep up the great work :)
Hipstergecko chapter 28 . 6/5/2015
OH MAN.
This... this is some kind of good story here!
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
Good work.
I could ramble on about how good it was, but I think I'll just put it on my favorites list and ramble on to anyone who'd listen.
Guest chapter 2 . 3/15/2015
Honestly, the first fanfic i've ever read to make me cry... I mean have something in my eye, yes, thats it...
Just so you know chapter 27 . 3/4/2015
When I was reading late at night, the A/N hypnotism, I actually did fall asleep at that part XD
guest chapter 4 . 2/17/2014
badababadaba suprise
Pasta36 chapter 28 . 2/6/2014
When I first read this story, like many stories I've read, I always ended up supplying myself some water through my eyes.
Zeron-sama chapter 7 . 1/28/2014
No no no this is all wrong...Goku can't count...
Pizzadude5665 chapter 18 . 11/17/2013
aww man tail before hoes what the f man
Pizzadude5665 chapter 14 . 11/17/2013