Reviews for Scars of the Past: The Life Story of Son Gohan
aksharandharia chapter 28 . 9/17
wonderful! it's very hard to find an awesome story when you have read nearly 300 -400 fanfics on the same incident but this one was exceptionally well written and showed another side of gohan still keeping his peace peace loving side intact. The description of events as they took place from gohans point of support showed by goku for gohan whwenver he needed it and the short part of gohan x videl were intricately woven together in this wonderful read .
Ash chapter 28 . 8/1
loved it, totally worth the sore eyes and how far im behind on uni work, Frozen flower you truly know how to stir emotions. and i eagerly await another fic that explores videl and gohan help one another heal, *wink, wink, nudge, nudge*. Haha keep up the great work :)
Hipstergecko chapter 28 . 6/5
This... this is some kind of good story here!
Good work.
I could ramble on about how good it was, but I think I'll just put it on my favorites list and ramble on to anyone who'd listen.
Honestly, the first fanfic i've ever read to make me cry... I mean have something in my eye, yes, thats it...
Just so you know chapter 27 . 3/4
When I was reading late at night, the A/N hypnotism, I actually did fall asleep at that part XD
guest chapter 4 . 2/17/2014
badababadaba suprise
Pasta36 chapter 28 . 2/6/2014
When I first read this story, like many stories I've read, I always ended up supplying myself some water through my eyes.
Zeron-sama chapter 7 . 1/28/2014
No no no this is all wrong...Goku can't count...
Pizzadude5665 chapter 18 . 11/17/2013
aww man tail before hoes what the f man
Pizzadude5665 chapter 14 . 11/17/2013
DarkVoid116 chapter 11 . 8/23/2013
I accidentally posted this as anonymous last time, but this is me and I wanna repost it as me..

I'm assuming Bulma is calling Trunks to inform him about the time machine Cell stole, which affirms the annoying time skip that is happening here.

Goku should hopefully be healthy and ready to roll soon.

Nice chapter.
DarkVoid116 chapter 28 . 8/21/2013
Awesome, Videl gives him a small kiss on the cheek to complete the story! Yay!

I enjoyed this story tremendously and think it deserves it's place among the most reviewed stories out there.

Great job! You really did an excellent job with Gohan's healing process and integrating Goten, Goku, Chi Chi, Trunks, Vegeta, Bulma, and Videl into the healing process.

Being beaten, raped, and emotionally scarred by Frieza is something I think shaped Gohan into just a slightly different version of himself. The Super Saiyan dilemma created problems, but Gohan has strong resolve and in the end Videl and Goku save him.

I liked this story a lot, excellent job.
DarkVoid116 chapter 27 . 8/21/2013
With one more chapter, I'm a bit pleased with this story.

Gohan's sadness and hurt is upsetting at times, but, overall, I seriously enjoyed the story.

Great job so far, and I cannot wait to see how the tripod of emotional staples in his life help conclude this story. I hope there's a mention of most of the Z fighters.

Excellent chapter.
DarkVoid116 chapter 26 . 8/21/2013
So Goku is coming back, and I assume there won't be Buu at this point.

Videl knows a lot about Gohan now and can ask more questions at the re-birth party, which I assume is more special than his birthday in a sorts.

Vegeta keeps surprising me, and their strange friendship keeps evolving.

Hopefully Videl helps him heal.
DarkVoid116 chapter 25 . 8/21/2013
I like what you did with this chapter and Gohan having a flashback. Additionally, the Gohan/Videl/Vegeta scene at the end was pretty humorous.

Vegeta caring about Gohan is different and quite surprising.

Excellent chapter. Maybe Videl can get answers next chapter.
1,181 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »