Reviews for Things You Give Up
Linnea7299 chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
;A;

I don't even know what else to say... This was adorable and serious and sad and happy and uggggghhhh /wibble/
speadee chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
Good job on Kikumaru's POV about sacrificing things you like! It's true that we have to give up a lot for college and beyond. I remember doing that in high school and college. It is like Fuji and Inui to figure things out, but most people wouldn't be surprised at Kikumaru being serious about school. He's always put effort into what he does and is not irresponsible.

Still, I like how you had Kikumaru not be materialistic and give up things for the better. This is more IC. It's even better that he got into the same college as Oishi.

Community colleges do not require good grades or test scores to get in. Anyone can enroll in them.

Wouldn't Captain Tezuka have been in Germany during this whole time?
glowstarducky chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
Ok, so as soon as I finished reading this I literaly, physically flailed...

WONDERFUL! every sentance got more and more heartbreaking until the very end when all the happy came back in one big glomp and akldwsajkfjkdlajkfdhjkjf TOO MUCH, TOO MUCH I TELL YOU.

head over heels, absolutley perfect... *flails some more*
Xx The Grey Lady xX chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
Wah, I was expecting it to be really sad and then when you started talking about him trying to get into college I was like "OHHH. YAY!" And then the end was cuuuuute