Reviews for Valinor: Coming Home
Ocarina Rune Scholar chapter 5 . 4/3/2002
I know, I have a bad case of review-your-own-fics-itis...but hey, shoot me.

I've been happily counting reviews and rereading them...thinking of how to give this whopper a happy ending...delighting in the fact that our phone rings in the same key as the song I'm listening to...and being myself. Lovely day - or would be if Mainecoon weren't out of town. *sigh* Oh, well. Thanx, all you wonderful reviewers! *sends tons of mental chocolate* You're all too wonderful! *blinks* ...say, can I have a little chocolate back? I think I'm out... -ÓRS
KitKat chapter 5 . 4/2/2002
NOOO! He can't be dead! Not SAM! *wipes eyes* I want to be mad at you for hurting poor Samwise but this is just too good. Please please please write more.
KitKat chapter 2 . 4/2/2002
Yay! A happy chapter! I like the way you make Gandalf and the elves seem less superior and aloof.
KitKat chapter 1 . 4/2/2002
NO! Sam can't die! Noooo! Don't let him die!*takes deep breath* Okay, calm now. This is great so far, even though I've only read the 1st chapter.
Mainecoon chapter 5 . 4/2/2002
YOU WROTE ANOTHER CHAPTER AND YOU DIDN'T TELL ME?

...Or did you tell me and I didn't know what you meant? Anyway...

YOU KILLED SAM? *****AGAIN****? :::tackles ORS::: FIRST you worry me almost to death ALL DAY, *then* you put another chapter up and don't tell me, and on top of that, you KILL SAM AGAIN! AAAAARRRRGGG! :::does Charlie Brown scream:::

If I weren't so violently opposed to suicide, I'd kill you. Not that anybody who reads this will understand it but you. And, of course, I wouldn't do anything worse than tickle you breathless if I was LESS THAN 1200 MILES AWAY! :::melts into a state of depression:::

Aww, I forgive you for worrying me to death and all. I really like this chapter, to tell the truth. That female Maia of yours is hilarious. You know, I suddenly started reading her name a slightly different way, with the stresses placed on different syllables, and I am suddenly led to wonder how you came up with her name. If you did it the way I suspect you did, it is a pun PUNishable by more tickling, possibly with the assistance of a certain 6-year-old currently residing in your household. **muahahahaha!**
Annie chapter 5 . 4/2/2002

This is not a flame...just don't make me wait too long for the next chapter...please?

Great story...(I love Samfluff) You manage to merge drama/angst with humor (love the digs at Galadriel, and Gandalf whoring himself out...hee hee...) :)
Kora chapter 5 . 4/2/2002
duuude...that apacala lady's strange, man.

ahhh...okay the seaspell thing makes sense now.

*bites lip extremely hard* i've dealt with death of beloved characters before...i've had to wait till they've come back to live...*sighs* with iolaus holding the record at 4 deaths...especially with that whole excruciating season when he was dead for all but like 2 of the episodes...anyhew...*bites lip hard again to keep from crying and breathes in and out slowly* it'll be okay...it'll be okay...she promised...it'll be okay...
elizabeth wyeth chapter 4 . 4/2/2002
EEEK! SCREW COMPLAINING ABOUT A RANDOM PLOT ELEMENT, JUST SAVE SAM!
Mainecoon chapter 4 . 4/1/2002
Well, hope is hope... I'm glad you gave Sam some! Cute dedication, by the way. It made me smile, at least. A brighter place... yes, it is.
Kora chapter 4 . 4/1/2002
GAHHHHHHHH!

suspense. i can hardly stand it. though i do suppose that's the point.

*waves to herc in her closet, who's trying to do chin-ups on the bar, but it's breaking and therefore not working well* *laughs* demigod's are so amusing...ANYhew, what's up with that apacala lady? sounds like someone who's got a major stick up her butt and needs to learn how to let go. *rolls eyes* seriously...some people...hurting poor master samwise like that...

but if it's for all mortals how comes frodo didn't get the seaspell? that's the one thing i'm confused about, everything else, AWESOME!
Ocarina Rune Scholar chapter 4 . 4/1/2002
Thank you, all who have reviewed...you're all too kind, really...I'll try to get to some of *your* fics if I can scrape up some time...well, bye for now... -ORS
elizabeth wyeth chapter 3 . 3/29/2002
Oh, you have to fix this, I really am tired of being excited and then alternately crushed at the end of each chapter. Please, I'm begging for a happy ending!
Guest chapter 3 . 3/28/2002
DO NOT KILL SAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMM!PLEASE. By the way, this is really good. It's kinda funny to see the elves and Gandalf so relaxed and modern. Good job and... DON'T KILL SAM!
Mainecoon chapter 3 . 3/24/2002
What, so if you don't kill him right away, you kill him showly and painfully with lots of sappy angst inserted in the middle?

...actually. I guess that kinda works for me...

BUT DO YOU HAFTA KILL HIM?

**pouts**
Kora chapter 3 . 3/22/2002
"I’ll make it all right in the end, on my honor as a devotee of Samfluff" -*clings onto this statement for dear life as she is reduced to a quivering mass of jelly huddling in the corner of her room* not mr. samwise! not sammy! *hugs sam and bawls* nooo! *sam's face begins to turn blue and he squirms until he's free, then runs off* nooo! sam! *cries more* you can't! you make him better! you keep your promise! AHHHH you're so awesome! GREAT writing!
40 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »