Reviews for Mistletoe
Anei chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
This was so adorable. I'm glad I had the bright idea to check other stories you wrote. I'll have to busy myself with your previous works!

I had wanted to see Rin spend time in the modern world, especially during Christmas time. I adored it.
Anime Alert chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
BeeTheWriter chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
Really great read; I love your character, too. :)
White Jem chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
oh man...I REALLY hope that this scene won't just disappear when you get back to the original story! I want to have Sesshoumaru hear 'Clara'! T-T Anyways, this was a very pleasant update! I liked it alot! I liked the way Sesshy is starting to ACT on his feelings...I hope it doesn't turn out like Strings of Fate, where the main characters are always dancing in circles around each other...Stupid dog demons! XD haha

Cool story!

~White Jem~
FMAGreedsgirl chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
Forgive me, for I just had a nosebleed at the mountain of cuteness this chapter has provided. This would definitely be like an alternate ending to your story.

On a bonus note, even though a lot of people find Jaken annoying he became more likeable later on, not to mention he faces a lot of abuse from everyone. (Sniffle) No respect. However I thought it was funny how he respected Clara's mom and called her Lady Rose! LOL

But I'm also mad at you for not having them kiss in the end! It was getting really juicy and then it got interupted! Although it would be a typical Rumiko thing to pull off. I will give you credit for that.

Anyways I hope you could be able to pull off another one-shot like this! Not to mention an update for the main story. Oh and hope you had a good holiday!
Maiden of the Heavens chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
Fantastic one-shot! I loved it!