Reviews for The Happiest Days of our Lives
Glove23 chapter 13 . 10/4/2014
THAT WAS NOT OKAY NO NO PPEASE TELL ME IT WASNT LETHAL COME ON.
LollyOzzyJones chapter 13 . 9/30/2014
Oh, It's getting better and better! I'm so happy you're still writing this! thank you!
Miss Anonymous hp chapter 13 . 9/28/2014
Firstly, I am FURIOUS that you didn't show us more of James and Lily's reunion! Or just more of James and Lily in general! Granted, the Sirius/Remus interaction was so wonderful that it almost made up for it - ALMOST - but I still was so heartbroken that we got almost nothing of Lily in the end. Still, what we did get - SHE KILLED VOLDEMORT! YOU GO GIRL! - was pretty freaking epic. So I'll give you that. Still, I always saw Lily and Remus as good friends too, so c'mon! Haha. Ah well.

Can you tell us if they at least kissed? Are they still technically dating? Did James's absence leave Lily to go off and shag Snape!? THESE ARE ALL VERY IMPORTANT QUESTIONS.

Speaking of... there were always hints of the Remus/Sirius thing to come, but I always assumed you wouldn't go there. I'm not sure why. I guess because you decided to go the very subtle route, so I assumed this was just a bromance story. I totally give you thumbs up for going there, though, and going there with such finesse. It wasn't like, OH THEY'RE MACKING NOW! TEEHEE! It was done so beautifully and elegantly... Just wonderful really.

I do agree that it was anticlimactic. It feels a little rushed. I don't feel like we saw as much of the battle as we could have, but overall, it was a good chapter. It felt very much wracked with tension, and everything that Remus saw/did came across very well. Because you were moving so quickly, though, I did get confused a few times and had to go back and reread, which was a little cumbersome. But it was small potatoes, really.

Wonderful chapter. Sirius best not be dead! Keep up the great work.
MyraValhallah chapter 13 . 9/28/2014
Well, go Lily. Oh god don't Kill Sirius PLEASE
Princess Leasha chapter 13 . 9/28/2014
So I don't even know where to start. I was like YES then I was like NO then I was like YES then I was like NO! Basically I don't know how I feel right now. I'll get back to you. But omfg Sirius and Remus (That Mt phone auto corrects to refuse... Stupid phone) FINALLY! I have been waiting for that forever! And I was like stupid Peter, being a coward and sneaking off and then you made him come back. Can we kill him already? And go Lilly! That made me happy but omg Sirius! What is happening. I have soamy conflicting thoughts and emotions right now.

Long story short, fantastic chapter. Not so long between this and the next one please?
Glove23 chapter 12 . 9/1/2014
I'm flailing and screaming right now that's a hell of a cliffhanger and you haven't updated in a year and oh I might cry.
This is so fantastic so bloody fucking fantastic.
Madkatt chapter 12 . 7/7/2014
Oh what an interesting and original idea! I really hope you continue on with this as I would love to see how it ends :)
snuffles67 chapter 12 . 5/13/2014
oooo i love it :D :P it means the marauders will be alive:D
Lightningscar chapter 12 . 9/2/2013
Great chapter :) Seems Voldemort is on to them though. Though, it seems the story slowly is coming to its end now. Hopefully now, Harry might have a shot at a normal childhood.

Yours,

Lightningscar
Lupinesence chapter 12 . 8/31/2013
Cool chapter
shimotsuki11 chapter 12 . 8/31/2013
Rrgh, what an awful scene - and it does seem like it might be related to the boys' success at Gringotts.

This chapter really shows how each of them is growing up - Peter taking care of Remus, and James realizing that they can't save everyone, and Sirius with his new understanding of Regulus. (I do hope that in this AU, Peter will have grown confident enough not to need to betray his friends - he clearly does still resent the way they treat him sometimes, and rightly so, I'm afraid...)

Interesting to see what's going on at Hogwarts, and I'll be curious to see more. Also: how the heck _do_ they confirm whether there are any Horcruxes left? (I guess Harry and co. couldn't really do that, either, in the canon timeline - they just had to trust that they were right.)
quirky owl chapter 12 . 8/31/2013
This story is so, so incredibly, stunningly and utterly good!
I dont really understand that I didnt stumble over it beforehand...
Please, please do continue this story, the suspense is killing me (figuratively of course...)!
Princess Leasha chapter 12 . 8/31/2013
YAY! FINALLY!
I love it. I'm so excited for more!
I like when Sirius breaks Remus's leg more.
Paint Me Violent chapter 11 . 8/20/2013
I reced the story on Tumblr and made a poster as a way to bribe you into writing more. I love the story to pieces and just really really really want to know if there is going to be more and how long we will have to wait. Thank you!
whenithitsthefan chapter 11 . 7/8/2013
Please continue! I love this...