Reviews for The Happiest Days of our Lives
ananas42 chapter 14 . 5/31
This was a very creative story! You did a great job incorporating the Marauders into Harry's story and I really enjoyed it. Love Voldemorts end- proper fitting.
MrsH chapter 14 . 4/16
Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful AU story! I think this may be my favorite story set in this time period. Very well written, without the grammar or word use errors that plague so much fanfiction, and a fast-paced plot that kept me riveted to each page.

I am glad I found the story when it was complete, so I could read it in a single sitting - I would have been way too impatient to wait for it as a work in progress!

Again, thank you for sharing your talent! Much appreciated.
shimotsuki11 chapter 14 . 4/13
Lovely ending! I'm sorry about Snape (and Podmore, and Emmeline), but so glad that Peter found his own courage and took a different path.

It's a very nice idea to end with Harry. It's a different world - and a better one - he's been born into, this time.
Glove23 chapter 14 . 4/12
I screamed whe Sirius fell. I screamed when James joined the fray against Voldy. I screamed when Lily came up behind him. I cried when I thought Sirius was to die. I smiled and laughed through the rest and it's just brilliant I love this story.
AnoGal chapter 14 . 4/12
Wow, that was an emotional story, to say the least! I had tears in my eyes when Sirius almost died! I absolutely loved the story, and although I am of course sad about all the people who died, I am so happy that you let the marauders and lily live with a semi-happily ever after. And that Wormtail finally became courageous, yay!
All in all definitely worth reading again at some point!
Princess Leasha chapter 14 . 4/11
Okay so first of all: FINALLY! I have been waiting for this chapter for a million years!

I don't know what my ffavourite bits ar, because I loved all of it. But I was a little concerned when Sirius was kinda dying... I know that you wouldn't kill him but I was still scared!
Also I like that peter caught the bouquet (even though I still hate him)
And Sirius and remus are just down right adorable. All. The. Time.

Thanks for finally finishing this chapter!
Miss Anonymous hp chapter 14 . 4/11
Gah! This is still one of my alltime favorite fics. I love it. You are just an amazing writer, and I want you to know that I have immensely enjoyed going on this journey with you. Thank you for writing this.
Glove23 chapter 13 . 10/4/2014
THAT WAS NOT OKAY NO NO PPEASE TELL ME IT WASNT LETHAL COME ON.
LollyOzzyJones chapter 13 . 9/30/2014
Oh, It's getting better and better! I'm so happy you're still writing this! thank you!
Miss Anonymous hp chapter 13 . 9/28/2014
Firstly, I am FURIOUS that you didn't show us more of James and Lily's reunion! Or just more of James and Lily in general! Granted, the Sirius/Remus interaction was so wonderful that it almost made up for it - ALMOST - but I still was so heartbroken that we got almost nothing of Lily in the end. Still, what we did get - SHE KILLED VOLDEMORT! YOU GO GIRL! - was pretty freaking epic. So I'll give you that. Still, I always saw Lily and Remus as good friends too, so c'mon! Haha. Ah well.

Can you tell us if they at least kissed? Are they still technically dating? Did James's absence leave Lily to go off and shag Snape!? THESE ARE ALL VERY IMPORTANT QUESTIONS.

Speaking of... there were always hints of the Remus/Sirius thing to come, but I always assumed you wouldn't go there. I'm not sure why. I guess because you decided to go the very subtle route, so I assumed this was just a bromance story. I totally give you thumbs up for going there, though, and going there with such finesse. It wasn't like, OH THEY'RE MACKING NOW! TEEHEE! It was done so beautifully and elegantly... Just wonderful really.

I do agree that it was anticlimactic. It feels a little rushed. I don't feel like we saw as much of the battle as we could have, but overall, it was a good chapter. It felt very much wracked with tension, and everything that Remus saw/did came across very well. Because you were moving so quickly, though, I did get confused a few times and had to go back and reread, which was a little cumbersome. But it was small potatoes, really.

Wonderful chapter. Sirius best not be dead! Keep up the great work.
MyraValhallah chapter 13 . 9/28/2014
Well, go Lily. Oh god don't Kill Sirius PLEASE
Princess Leasha chapter 13 . 9/28/2014
So I don't even know where to start. I was like YES then I was like NO then I was like YES then I was like NO! Basically I don't know how I feel right now. I'll get back to you. But omfg Sirius and Remus (That Mt phone auto corrects to refuse... Stupid phone) FINALLY! I have been waiting for that forever! And I was like stupid Peter, being a coward and sneaking off and then you made him come back. Can we kill him already? And go Lilly! That made me happy but omg Sirius! What is happening. I have soamy conflicting thoughts and emotions right now.

Long story short, fantastic chapter. Not so long between this and the next one please?
Glove23 chapter 12 . 9/1/2014
I'm flailing and screaming right now that's a hell of a cliffhanger and you haven't updated in a year and oh I might cry.
This is so fantastic so bloody fucking fantastic.
Madkatt chapter 12 . 7/7/2014
Oh what an interesting and original idea! I really hope you continue on with this as I would love to see how it ends :)
snuffles67 chapter 12 . 5/13/2014
oooo i love it :D :P it means the marauders will be alive:D