Reviews for The Happiest Days of our Lives
Simply amazing, loved every bit of it, it's a total shame the number of reviews here, it should have hundreds more but do know that you are an incredible writer and this is marvellous.

Thank you the focus on Remus sometime, absolutely love him!
Bambi2900 chapter 14 . 7/30
Just discovered this amazing story and devoured it in two? three? days. I've spent the past two chapters with tears streaming down my face but it was so completely worth it! I loved how you managed to get our heroes to find all the horcruxes in a believable way without just rehashing Harry, Ron and Hermione's experiences in the books; especially with Peter killing Nagini with the basilisk fang - it would have been good enough for me since that act saved my favourite HP character of all, let alone the fact that she was (probably) a horcrux yet they didn't even realise it!
KaiaRenkin chapter 14 . 12/31/2015
Are you going to do a sequel please this is a awesome story you should do a sequel XD!
ChristineBH chapter 14 . 12/19/2015
It was so angsty but I loved it and the end with what I assume is Harry's christening was so cute
Guest chapter 6 . 10/8/2015
James and Sirius were both the ring leaders as minerva told us in poa.
I agree that Remus would probably be the most cautious marauder but it would be nice to see the others coming up with solutions from time to time. James and Sirius figured out, that Remus was a werewolf, how they could help him and became together with Peter probably the youngest animagi in history, without the help of a mentor. All four created the marauders map, which is as jkr confirmed very advanced magic. They also created the two way mirrors and possible the penknife Sirius gave to Harry seeing as there don't seem to be more of those in the magical world.
And why wouldn't Remus trust his friends with this one information. The marauders were a team, they probably would agree to wait until they had all hocruxes before using fiendfyre or going to dd. They aren't the fifthteen year old boys from swm, they were at that age willing to join the Order. James and Lily escaped Voldemort three times after leaving hogwarts and before Lily got pregnant - she had Harry when she was twenty. I think that speaks for itself.
They all were gifted and quite intelligent. Sirius plan to switch secret keepers mirrors moodys and Dumbledores logic about Voldemort going after the strong wizards (important soul containers). Sirius was insanly brave and clever. Peter fouled his best friends and the whole order and blew up a street - he was the WEAKEST of the marauders. Please give them more credit :-(
Guest chapter 2 . 10/8/2015
While I do like reading about Peter being good at something and a keyplayer in the marauders plans, I think you might have overpowered Remus a bit. Wandless magic is a bit much, isn't it? We don't even see Harry or Hermione performing it and both are rather powerful for their age (the age the mwpp have here as well) The only wandless magic they should be capable at is their animagus transformation.
Besides seeing as this is their last year, they would not be that naïve about the war. Jkr mentioned that they focused on it in their last year plus they have Junior death eaters groups in their year as well as Regulus who would have joined the de in Sirius last year at school.
ananas42 chapter 14 . 5/31/2015
This was a very creative story! You did a great job incorporating the Marauders into Harry's story and I really enjoyed it. Love Voldemorts end- proper fitting.
MrsH chapter 14 . 4/16/2015
Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful AU story! I think this may be my favorite story set in this time period. Very well written, without the grammar or word use errors that plague so much fanfiction, and a fast-paced plot that kept me riveted to each page.

I am glad I found the story when it was complete, so I could read it in a single sitting - I would have been way too impatient to wait for it as a work in progress!

Again, thank you for sharing your talent! Much appreciated.
shimotsuki11 chapter 14 . 4/13/2015
Lovely ending! I'm sorry about Snape (and Podmore, and Emmeline), but so glad that Peter found his own courage and took a different path.

It's a very nice idea to end with Harry. It's a different world - and a better one - he's been born into, this time.
Glove23 chapter 14 . 4/12/2015
I screamed whe Sirius fell. I screamed when James joined the fray against Voldy. I screamed when Lily came up behind him. I cried when I thought Sirius was to die. I smiled and laughed through the rest and it's just brilliant I love this story.
AnoGal chapter 14 . 4/12/2015
Wow, that was an emotional story, to say the least! I had tears in my eyes when Sirius almost died! I absolutely loved the story, and although I am of course sad about all the people who died, I am so happy that you let the marauders and lily live with a semi-happily ever after. And that Wormtail finally became courageous, yay!
All in all definitely worth reading again at some point!
Princess Leasha chapter 14 . 4/11/2015
Okay so first of all: FINALLY! I have been waiting for this chapter for a million years!

I don't know what my ffavourite bits ar, because I loved all of it. But I was a little concerned when Sirius was kinda dying... I know that you wouldn't kill him but I was still scared!
Also I like that peter caught the bouquet (even though I still hate him)
And Sirius and remus are just down right adorable. All. The. Time.

Thanks for finally finishing this chapter!
Miss Anonymous hp chapter 14 . 4/11/2015
Gah! This is still one of my alltime favorite fics. I love it. You are just an amazing writer, and I want you to know that I have immensely enjoyed going on this journey with you. Thank you for writing this.
Glove23 chapter 13 . 10/4/2014
THAT WAS NOT OKAY NO NO PPEASE TELL ME IT WASNT LETHAL COME ON.
LollyOzzyJones chapter 13 . 9/30/2014
Oh, It's getting better and better! I'm so happy you're still writing this! thank you!