Reviews for Days of Contract
ReLiC AnGeL chapter 8 . 4/20/2013
Your writing has certainly improved. Considering your method of constructing the story has changed, it might be good to practice that in future pages. :) To abruptly change earlier chapters when readers already absorbing the main plot will only cause confusion. ;

I must admit it had been a long time since you last wrote a chapter and it's really good to see your story progress.
ReLiC AnGeL chapter 7 . 7/9/2012
The interaction scene between Mint and Rue at the beginning was funny. One detail which surpised me in this is when Mint asked Rue what year she appeared in, 2017, is the same year edited into my fic 'Dewprism 2'.

A coincidence perhaps? ;p

Anyways, as indicated at the end of this chapter, it seems things might be heating up for Rue in the next part.
ReLiC AnGeL chapter 6 . 4/21/2012
I will keep reading and reveiwing, because this plot keeps getting better and better. :)

Now a dark spell engulfing East Heaven does sound like something worth getting into, though I have these strange vibes telling me Mint was the cause. *shrug* Okay, that's just my theory, but I will read more to find out what happened to the might Kingdom.

Keep up the good work. You're going well.
lixna chapter 5 . 1/7/2012
ahhh Starlight duke...still crazy and he make the world revolve LOL

Red

alright. I (and maybe everyone lmao) only know one long Red.

good job
ReLiC AnGeL chapter 5 . 8/2/2011
Now the plot's getting interesting! ;D I can't wait to read the next chapter of your fanfic. I'm kinda relieved that it's not a vampire plot. XD
Ayaayachiiin chapter 3 . 4/2/2011
Wai...

Ceritanya kayak Mint itu pengawalnya Rue gitu, ya?

Terus, apa sih, yang bikin Mint sukarela menjaga Rue?

Eniwy, saiia suka karakter Rue di sini. Rasanya dia digambarkan wibawa dan sosok kakak yang baik XD

Oke, apa fic ini bakal jadi RuexMint?

Apdet?
Ayaayachiiin chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
Aaah, kau gak bilang kalau biin fic Dewprism jugaaaa XD

Ui, chappie 1 ini saiia gak bisa komentar. Masih penasaran soalnya.

Betewe, aku rikues fic boleh, tak? Fic Dewprism, RuexMint indo?

Ayuuuk, kita sama2 jadi starter Dewprism indo yuk? Ayoo bangun fandom ini _
lixna chapter 3 . 3/10/2011
let see...

Thank you sooo much for not turning it into a vampire story :D

second

Rod appear hurayy (with PINTO)! :) ... I hope another T.O.F character will make appearance too.

Third

Klaus and Mira are Rue's parent (and a nice one at that). Meaning, Rue don't have a sad past, right? -.-

Fourth

It's ''all-serious'' now...can't wait to read another chappy. Thank you for the fast update.

Mint : ''Hey! Why don't you mention my disappearance in your review? (expletive)! I'll turn you to a barbeque!''

Me :''Uh oh'' (*run*)
lixna chapter 2 . 3/8/2011
oh please please please don't tell me it's another 'twilight-glowing-vampire-thingy'. I used to like those kind of fanfic but now...ugh...just...

Anyway forget about it

;)

About your story:

I think I like the previous concept. It's more mysterious and all. But the new story isn't bad. It give the feeling of fantasy-type-fanfic (one of my favorite type after mystery).

And I just want to make sure...Rue in this story is a normal boy, isn't it?

Keep writing and update :D
lixna chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
...what is 'link'? Some kind of creature? This story is interesting in its own way.

Actually I'm curious of how you will explain all of this 'link' thingy in your story. Good luck ;D
ReLiC AnGeL chapter 1 . 1/20/2011