Reviews for Mating season
Lily chapter 4 . 7/10/2014
Loved ur story
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
id to get down and dirty my mind turned... freakish. Since I'm a nit picky poop, here goes nothing: the hymen is a thin layer of tissue covering the external of the female's ahem. To be blatant, it doesn't hurt when broken. It could be torn when experiencing rough activities, horse riding among other things could tear it XD.

Lol
I feel bad now.
I'll just turn into a giraffe.
Ima go live in the plains of Africa with my people.
pece
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
Because I had an explicitof a sex ed teacher who wasn't afra
BiteMeBro522 chapter 3 . 5/9/2014
I LOVE Gajille's little vow to Levy at the end. I wish I could fine someone who would say something like that to me. :/ Oh well. Write On BMB
Rin-Youki chapter 4 . 4/26/2014
Please make more chapters
Alexia Colette chapter 4 . 4/12/2014
It's good but her eyes are chocolate brown not blue and you have the wrong spelling if gajeel. *hint*
Lucy dragneel chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
I fell in love with the ending! I love it! It's so beautiful!3 "he dreamed of a blond princess sitting on the snout of a pink scaled flying dragon,sound asleeps. She wasn't afraid if falling. The dragon wouldn't allow it. He wouldn't let go". OMG it's AMAYZING! And the story was great too! U did a wonderful job
sammmy chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
I honestly loved this. i liked the mark being a flame for lucy. (: i love it. you did an amazing job(:
clumzybeans chapter 3 . 2/6/2014
nice
Guest chapter 2 . 1/19/2014
who the hell is natsu fucking? If it's supposed to be Lucy note that she has brown/hazel eyes. A very important detail in the anime. keep in mind, not all blondes have blue eyes.
Guest chapter 4 . 1/3/2014
Did it work out between you And the dancer?

OMFG! I love the story!

Do Lucy and Levy get pregnant? I wanna know!

Bye Shuzen-san! I 3 your dirty mind your work!;)

(I wish I had a man that would pleasure me like they did to them!) ;)

I am a girl nt a guy if you were wandering lol: )

Ok. Bye forreal this time.

Bye Shuzen-san!

I3 you!;):)
animeloves1 chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
Can't no describe!
Cute chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
The end was so cute! Love it!
grimmjow6 chapter 4 . 8/17/2013
Okay so natsu and gajeel both have brides now but what about laxus and Wendy who will their mates be
ennie meeeiny chapter 2 . 7/31/2013
they never jet pregnat right