Reviews for Slice of Life
AthaRenta chapter 1 . 1/9/2015
Some of the words are silly in a good way. I mean.. what was Thor doing coming to Natsume? Haha... And 'Taste' of course Natsume won't pregnant. I couldn't stop smiling reading this.

Why don't you add the word up to.. hundred maybe? I'll definitely read it! NICE!
a random person chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
These are awesome! I would tell you my favorites but I lost track of how many I had.
Sammie chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
*slow clapping it out* Well done... Just beautiful.
Sakihinata chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
That was funny! I particularly liked your way of writing this, it is unusual but enjoyable:)
Renkin-chan chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
I enjoyed these!
Lyneel chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
beauitful! :) The idea is charming, even if not that unique. But the magic lays within these paragraphs. My fav were

Potatoes -becuase, wasn't it the cutest? ;D

Telephone - it's funny how true it can get ;P

Tears - as it catches Natsume's personally perfectly, in my view

Taste - caught me so off guard that I had to burst out laughing xD

Home (I'm so happy for them :') )

Lightning - that was... unexpected xD

Gift - they are wonderful family, aren't they? :)

Innocence - ... Amazing words. Even though I don't know if I can agree with Natsume

Completion - the last sentence... Too beautiful to express

Sun - Again, I'm very happy about their happiness :,)

Moon - I hold my breath... Indeed, this must've been unearhtly. Wish to know more about this precious moment

Supernova - perfect for the super ending! :)
Yuu3 chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
there were some tat made me laughed, some that i thought has come across my mine before, some tat i thought was nice, some tat i never noticed in the manga/anime, some tat i dont understant where it came from, some tat i quite like it, some tat i loved it...& i really enjoyed reading tis
Kina-chan chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
I love yet hate "stories" like this, because it's as you say... it's like I'm reading a whole bunch of summaries for stories not even written, and it makes me yearn for them! I have to tell you, there were many many that I wish were actually summaries for full-length stories here. .
Arkenshield chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
Yes...I'm responsible for my own dirty mind -,,-

I wonder if Natori had fed Natsume chocolate in a certain special way...
akuma-river chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Loved it.
Echo547 chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
I just got into the fandom and I'm loving this piece.

It sort of defines the fandom for me at this point.

Such a sweet, poignant piece.

BeyondMyReach chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
This is beautiful. I hope you'll write more.
Fyoex chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
Lol, that was fun to read
Mistress of the Words chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
hehehe this was funny and i really enjoyed reading it :D great job!
Tuli-Susi chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
Finally~ someone else mentions Natsume's slit pupils! I thought I was the only one to notice that - I wonder if Reiko had a relationship with an ayakashi...one never hears anything about her husband...or when and if she moved away, etc.

Anyways, I loved all your sentences, you managed to mix in humour and seriousness as well as some light fluff (I love that little fox!).

Would you let me try my hand at writing 50 sentences with these prompts? If I ever do put it up (I probably won't) I would, of course, credit you.