Reviews for Slice of Life
You said it yourself: somehow it felt like a chain of summaries. For a format like that 50 was too much. It'd be easier if you'd devided it in a few chapters. Some of those things told a story, somr were rather random. I would have appreciated it if you had sorted it more.
AthaRenta chapter 1 . 1/9/2015
Some of the words are silly in a good way. I mean.. what was Thor doing coming to Natsume? Haha... And 'Taste' of course Natsume won't pregnant. I couldn't stop smiling reading this.

Why don't you add the word up to.. hundred maybe? I'll definitely read it! NICE!
a random person chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
These are awesome! I would tell you my favorites but I lost track of how many I had.
Sammie chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
*slow clapping it out* Well done... Just beautiful.
Sakihinata chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
That was funny! I particularly liked your way of writing this, it is unusual but enjoyable:)
Renkin-chan chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
I enjoyed these!
Lyneel chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
beauitful! :) The idea is charming, even if not that unique. But the magic lays within these paragraphs. My fav were

Potatoes -becuase, wasn't it the cutest? ;D

Telephone - it's funny how true it can get ;P

Tears - as it catches Natsume's personally perfectly, in my view

Taste - caught me so off guard that I had to burst out laughing xD

Home (I'm so happy for them :') )

Lightning - that was... unexpected xD

Gift - they are wonderful family, aren't they? :)

Innocence - ... Amazing words. Even though I don't know if I can agree with Natsume

Completion - the last sentence... Too beautiful to express

Sun - Again, I'm very happy about their happiness :,)

Moon - I hold my breath... Indeed, this must've been unearhtly. Wish to know more about this precious moment

Supernova - perfect for the super ending! :)
Yuu3 chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
there were some tat made me laughed, some that i thought has come across my mine before, some tat i thought was nice, some tat i never noticed in the manga/anime, some tat i dont understant where it came from, some tat i quite like it, some tat i loved it...& i really enjoyed reading tis
Kina-chan chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
I love yet hate "stories" like this, because it's as you say... it's like I'm reading a whole bunch of summaries for stories not even written, and it makes me yearn for them! I have to tell you, there were many many that I wish were actually summaries for full-length stories here. .
Arkenshield chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
Yes...I'm responsible for my own dirty mind -,,-

I wonder if Natori had fed Natsume chocolate in a certain special way...
akuma-river chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Loved it.
Echo547 chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
I just got into the fandom and I'm loving this piece.

It sort of defines the fandom for me at this point.

Such a sweet, poignant piece.

BeyondMyReach chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
This is beautiful. I hope you'll write more.
Fyoex chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
Lol, that was fun to read
Mistress of the Words chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
hehehe this was funny and i really enjoyed reading it :D great job!