Reviews for The Checkered Demon
NanaseKyuuichii chapter 1 . 6/20
It's really good!
Zero as S seme :wohoho: I like every line he said to Kaname 3 And Kaname act really cute in last part ohohohoho~
Ttracee chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
I know this fanf is from 2011. You probably don't use this site antmore but I liked this story. I am surprised you only got 10 hits.
narcaline chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
really great fan fic! O_O kaname scared me for a minute there!

and PWEASE update! it was a really awesome story i loved its! :D kaname is sooo jealous it ain't funny! okay, maybe it is. BUT NONE THE LESS simply amazing! and keep up the good work! :D
AnitaLupin89 chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
Update if ur done with this story then sequel
AsakuraHannah chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
Kaname and his jealousy *kufufufu xD I wuv it! still, prefer kaname the seme P not that I'm complaining. his shout in his dream is enough for my wild imagination, imagining him having a wild orgasms xDD (owh perv me) xD Yay cute moments!
pixipirateleader1027 chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
i know the perfect song to go with this its called bruises and bite marks it goes great with this fic i loved it by the way best one-shot ive read in a while
Gwen Truong chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
I love this story, love their 'violent' session. I'm glad that you changed to ZxK *hug* I prefer Z-seme, K-uke :-D
LuanRina chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
Aaaah~*mlfy* XD Still, your writing skills will never cease to amaze me, as you're brilliant, dearest! I love though it's Zero-chan x Kaname-sama, I truly enjoyed reading and as I've already said the first time, the whole idea is simply mind-blowing and so unusual!

But mommy, why don't you post the original version as well?I've meant to ask you that since I got my lovely present on Christmas, but forgot to do it all the time.I so want this lovely masterpiece to be posted to show off my wonderful present, but I can't do that myself since it's your magnificent me wants to add it to my favs here as well *sobs miserably*

Pretty please? *extra teary puppy eyes - advanced edition*

Anyway, as usually, you did great, and it further makes me question why you don't update your other fanfic! TToTT You're killing me and all your fans with waiting here. . .you shameless, sadistic being. . .*runs away crying her heart our*

P.S.: Love you and hope to see the original version posted too so that I'll be able to read it here too! :D
irmina chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
kei-v3 chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
It's good. I admit I skipped some of the more mature side, because I wasn't in the mood, but the internal fight part is definitely a food for thought... I love Zero's line, asking Kaname "do you even realize", and how Kaname had the guilt of making Zero feeling guilty when he's the screwed up side in the whole situation. It made me imagining other plots, taking the same obsessive!Kaname side but doing the same, repetitive in-denial!Zero part. So, loving your interpretation and the dynamic of their relationship, ** Thanks for sharing.
fujoshii92 chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
i love it! its not like sweet love or anything.. there's a dark vibe in this fic.. I LOVE IT! i wished there's more fic like this.. n its a wonderful oneshot fic.. can you please make a fic like this? it dont have to be a continuation just a dark fic like this one.. n of coarse zeroXkaname.. i just love it when zero is seme...

two-thumbs up!
OrgasmicYaoi chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
I so adore your stories Kai I was scared for a moment, but I am glad Zero comforted Kaname.