Reviews for If age is a number, what's size?
Jordan396 chapter 4 . 1/9
I can't stop crying
athome Jo chapter 39 . 12/19/2017
Well done!
Airboats chapter 36 . 4/14/2017
And Rosalie is still allowed in the Swan home after what she did. Pathetic. You aren't a bad writer and if this story made more sense, w people being held accountable, like Rosalie and the other girls and boys, it would be a good story. But you have the most pathetic Bella and no one gets in trouble for Shit they do to her. Seriously? Rosalie puts her in the hospital and she's hanging out at their house, but Edward makes Bella cry, and Charlie pushes him down and threatens him? So dumb
Airboats chapter 29 . 4/14/2017
I'm not sure why I'm still reading this, it's annoying me so much. Lol. There needs to be a reason why Rosalie is the way she is? So you try to make people sympathetic to her? She loses a baby, recently, obviously, so she beats her boyfriend's sister up? Say what? Lol. I can't! I know this story was written a long time ago. She didn't just start being mean to Bella. It's pathetic! Everyone in this story is pathetic! Pathetic, pathetic, pathetic!
Airboats chapter 27 . 4/14/2017
This Bella is just pathetic. I know what it's like to be depressed and made fun of, but I'm sorry, if people were attacking me like the people in this story, I'd do whatever I could to defend myself. She just cries and let's it happen. She doesn't want to feel the power Rosalie feels? So, if she was getting raped, would she fight back or let it happen bc she wouldn't want to feel powerful like the rapist? that's just stupid. Sure, shoot me bc I won't do anything bc I don't want to feel like you do even though it's self defense. I'll just cry and run. Cry and run. Cry, cry, cry. That will show them!
Supergirl0830 chapter 39 . 6/6/2015
First, let me say that your writing is of excellent quality, and I couldn't stop reading. But... One of the main reasons I kept going is because I kept thinking that they were ALL going to pay in some kind of way for all the hurt they caused Bella. Especially Rosalie and Emmett. But it's turn out not to be so. And all I can think is OMG WHY?

1.) No retribution AT ALL for all this pain and suffering for 38 chapters!? O.o
2.) Rosalie and Emmett, the two biggest villains in this story, gets to walk off into the sunset with a fat ass happily ever after?!
3.) NONE of the bullies were held accountable for ANY of their actions. Everyone gets off scott free?! Except for Edward
4.) Out of all the people who bullied her, Edward suffers the worst, even though he had done the LEAST damage (mentally or physically).
5.) She names her first born after one of her bullies?!

Loads of pain and suffrage zero justice zero satisfaction and a heavy dose of frustration

I want to scream right now and scratch all this from my brain. I know life is fucked up and not everyone gets what they deserve, but this is just ridiculous. This story seems completely masochistic. All this abuse and NO ONE pays for it in any way AT ALL! Ugh! Bella got her happy ending, but where the hell is the justice for everything she went through?

Sorry for the rant, I know some people write stories based on life experiences, but with these kinds of stories there's usually some form of justice delivered as recompense for all the suffering. Smh, I'm happy for Bella but equally frustrated to no end.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
The story is really beautiful...Let me tell you, what nameless, faceless people think about you should never matter...
jayla174 chapter 2 . 10/24/2014
Wow so far I'm loving this story. I want to smack Emmett but the emotions u portray for Bella are spot on. As a former fat chic in high school I want to thank u for writing this
MsTorres chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
Ok, I'm disturbed already and this chapter oozes depression heavily. I am already feeling for Bella right now so much I want to hug her!

Ms Torres
x
angelari7 chapter 4 . 2/6/2014
:'(
angelari7 chapter 2 . 2/6/2014
If things like this happened at my school, I would have seriously kick some ass,won't care if they are girls or boys, I was a bad ass when I was at the school but never a bully, and I hate bullies.
Guest chapter 18 . 8/14/2013
I hate Emmett in this chapter.
SarcasticBimbo chapter 39 . 7/20/2013
I absolutely loved this story. Everything Bella felt' I've felt. Bullied. Check. Worthless. Check. Unlovable- Check. You got it all.
SarcasticBimbo chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
I love it.
roxxy87 chapter 5 . 5/29/2013
I will admit this story is kinda hard to read. not because I was ever super big or anything I've always actually been really skinny, however I do have dyslexia and trust me people can be just as cruel when they think you're stupid as when they think you're fat. unfortunately unlike Bella I didn't just cry, I would cut myself. the physical pain was always easier to deal with than the emotional. I just really hope the story has a HEA