Reviews for Snapshots of Life
spk chapter 1 . 7/11
LOVED this! Fantastic idea for a crossover. I could so see this happening. Great job writing V & Mary's interactions. :)
Adelled chapter 1 . 10/20/2014
Nice!
JeniLyn2000 chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
I don't know what's wrong with me today, reading your fics and crying. This just breaks my heart. You have such a talent with words. Your work is lovely.
Arekanderu chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
Cool story
CtrlAltDelicious chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Fabulous. I'm just saying a sequel would be awesome.
whimsycality chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
Oh this was beautiful and perfect and broke my heart. Fantastic job.
Alexis Castle chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
Depressing. Sweet, but depressing.
alligirl785 chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
Great story. I've never watched 'In Plain Sight', so I don't know a lot about it, but I was a huge VMars fan and I really liked this. I'm going to read the companion now...
HoneyBee1 chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
Phew, that was amazing. I love both shows, and seriously SAD about Logan. But... I laughed when I read 'Former Tinsel Town Bad Boy Logan Echolls to Wed Toilet Paper Heiress!' You just managed to play with my emotion :p
Didine34790 chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
Love the story, not so much the ending, there a couple of moments missing, Veronica coming home, and Logan and Veronica Reunited

well at least in my head ;)
desperate for more chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
Oh man, you broke my poor shipper heart with this one. ;)

I'm just going to sit here and pretend that for some inexplicable reason Logan couldn't go through with the wedding. Veronica read about it in the newspaper and then went to see him. They finally got their happily ever after.

I think you did great with the story and characterization. I liked it very much and even had to stop reading at one point to wipe away the tears. Thank you for sharing.
LoVefan4ever chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
Ah! You killed me with the end! I'm going to pretend that Veronica goes back to Neptune before the wedding and that Logan doesn't marry Tracey... there's still hope!

I do love both of these shows (VM is the greatest of all time) and both of these female characters. I think the crossover works perfect and is very believable. Their dialogue is spot on. You did an awesome job!

Now, any chance we could get an epilogue with Logan and Veronica riding off in the proverbial sunset together?