Reviews for You Found Me
Sher chapter 1 . 6/22
What a nice story. Thank you!
Machaon's Apprentice chapter 1 . 2/24
What a nice story !
samwinchester17 chapter 1 . 3/26/2015
sad but sweet thank you
Scarlet01754 chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
Beautiful story broughts tears to my eyes
The Wayfaring Strangers chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
EEEEEE! this gave me the fluffies so bad, I just wanted to go squeeze the stuffings out of something! Great job! Obi and Ani were SO in character,
Kalimecat chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
Oh this story is so touching! It's very believable, the scenario is good and the way the situation keeps escalating ...perfect. You should def write more!
DarthAbby chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
*blinks back a few tears and bites cheek* I will NOT cry! I will NOT cry! *looks around to make sure no one was awoken by typing noise* I can't cry! It's 1 am where I live! But this story is so darn moving!...
HighKing chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
That was beautiful.
Arya Daeriel chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
*sniffles* That made me cry. I's loved it! There should be more of these fics and less of the slash fics! Pure epicness!
charliebrown1234 chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
Amazing. How have you only written one story? Not that I'm one to talk, but the caliber and style of your writing just gives me chills! You showed the dynamics between Obi-Wan and Anakin, touched on Anakin's anger issues by having three confrontations (all with different bases and stories behind them) and you kept the story moving the entire time. Once again, I am forced to call this a wonderful, awe-inspiring story! Keep writing please!
Kath the Dreamer chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
Absolutely adorable! Both Anakin and Obi-Wan were very much in character; Anakin's anger issues and Obi-Wan's hurt at the mention of Qui-Gon. The ending was very sweet as well. You did an amazing job with this!
Danielle chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
This was well written and I thought the ending was beautiful. If only it had happened this way in the movie!
fcol chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
Very well written, and I like the development between these characters. I wish there had been more moments like this in the actual movies to cement their relationship as friends and brothers! I'm not usually a PT fan, but this was very good!
pronker chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
I can't recall if I read this on another site or not, but whatever, it's really good and well-paced. The hurting they inflict on each other, the give and take of caring, come through quite well. At this point, Obi-Wan would be frustrated that all his training could go by the wayside so quickly, and Anakin had his button pushed with the 's-word.' Nicely angsty.
Valairy Scot chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
A very telling glimpse into two who consistantly manage to "miscommunicate." Both care and both hurt. Well done.