Reviews for Who's the Better Slayer
Jai chapter 3 . 11/11/2013
Awww. Poor Faith. I'm just glad she was avenged. Loved it.
koutchouk chapter 3 . 2/24/2011
It is a very good story. I shows a bad side of Willow, Giles and Xander,it is amplified but i think it was always there ready to come out given the opportunity. I prefer the way you wrote the story. Very happy indeed. Good writing. Thank you.
Jeremy Shane chapter 3 . 2/24/2011
Good Story
Angellufy chapter 3 . 2/24/2011
That's it! Giles just hated Buffy by himself. It was not Willow's doing. Poor Buffy. At least she got Angel in the end. Good for them.
koutchouk chapter 2 . 1/20/2011
Nice beginning of a story. Interesting. Shows what I have always thought of Willow. A jealous for power b...ch. I liked her at the beginning of the series but going along, I did not. I like that story. Well written.
hot-pickle chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
*Glory*, I would read more but it hasn't got enough spike
Jeremy Shane chapter 2 . 1/14/2011
Good Chapter & More Please
Angellufy chapter 2 . 1/13/2011
Buffy and Wesley! Who would have told. If Angel is with Cordelia, as bad-Willow said, why did Cordelia was so helpful to Buffy?

I'm waaay curious how these things will turn out! I don't think Willow put a spell in Giles. He has to be acting on his own capacity.
Angellufy chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
Oh my god! Willow is definitively crazy!
mmooch chapter 2 . 1/13/2011
Never thought I'd say this, but 'Yay for the Watcher/Slayer team of Wes & Buffy!' I actually have a bunny for Wes resuming his role as her Watcher after Giles leaves in season 6; maybe this story will inspire Musie to work on it again.
Jeremy Shane chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
Good Chapter & More Please
mmooch chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
Oh thank goodness. I almost didn't click on the story 'cause of the summary, but now that I see it's an evil Willow fic, I feel much better. Not a BAngel fan, but still sounds interesting.