Reviews for Fight or Flight
LamoyaSmith vs blakeNtori chapter 71 . 2/27/2012
Amazing store..da entire thing
Dark Priestess66 chapter 71 . 3/22/2011
this is so not fair, you updated and i can't. Fanfiction is being mean to me, lol.

great chapter by the way.
YellowPrincess chapter 71 . 3/22/2011
Aw! That was a beautiful ending!

At first I wasn't sure about the whole Hunter and Kelly relationship thing but now they're one of my favorite couples.

Thanks for a beautiful story, Lily and I can't wait for your next story :D
griffin blackwood chapter 71 . 3/22/2011
nice job!~
deadly84 chapter 71 . 3/21/2011
good story and for samurai heres a mytho you could use when you have cam try to study the Sanzu river

The Sanzu River (三途の川 Sanzu-no-kawa), or River of Three Crossings, is a Japanese Buddhist tradition and religious belief similar to the River Styx. It is believed that on the way to the afterlife, the dead must cross the river, which is why a Japanese funeral includes placing six coins in the deceased's casket.

The Sanzu River is popularly believed to be located in Mount Osore, a suitably desolate and remote region of northern Japan.

According to the Soka Gakkai, traditionally, people are said to cross on the seventh day after their death. It has three crossing points: a bridge, a ford, and a spot where there is only deep serpent-infested water.

Where one crosses depends on the weight of one's offenses while alive. Those who performed acts of good while alive cross over a bridge adorned with seven precious substances. Those whose karmic balance of good and evil is relatively even cross at a ford. Those who committed great evil must wade through deep water infested with hideous serpents. On the bank, a male demon and a female demon dwell under a large tree. The female, named Datsue-ba, strips the dead of their clothes, and the male, named Keneō, hangs the clothes on a branch of the tree to determine the weight of their offenses. There is also a popular saying: "If you take that much money, you're going to drown in the Sanzu River".
Darien Fawkes chapter 71 . 3/21/2011
Nice end to a great story. It's good to see everyone settling into new lives after everything that happened. Hunter and Kelly's family, while hardly traditional, has come together wonderfully.

Excellent job with this as always Lily, and here's looking forward to whatever you have planned next.
Jeremy Shane chapter 71 . 3/21/2011
Good Story

So this is Completed, It doesn't have to complete sign up, it's ok.
ashleymiles60176 chapter 71 . 3/21/2011
awww yay! great ending 3 please make a mia/jayden fic. i loved their "wedding" hahaha great story overall. can't wait for more:)
Harry2 chapter 71 . 3/21/2011
A fitting end to this story and the rest that went with it. And I look forward to the Samurai series. (SAMURAI UNITED! SAMURAI FOREVER!)
Pinkrangerfan chapter 71 . 3/21/2011
good ending i am gald tori and blake and kelly and hunter got married and got their happy ending with their men and i liked how casey and lily got together and how lily thanked casey for helping her and i am gald everything worked out for everyone and i look forward to your next story
Dark Priestess66 chapter 70 . 3/18/2011
super cute!
YellowPrincess chapter 70 . 3/18/2011
Aw! I love the Bradley brothers! Tori and Kelly are so lucky to have boyfriends like them :D
Harry2 chapter 70 . 3/18/2011
Well, it looks like a pair of wedding ceremonies are in the works! I just hope that Libby and her brother don't ruin things for Hunter. Blake's plans are off to a smashing success!
griffin blackwood chapter 70 . 3/18/2011
lily you made me tear up on the inside :D
Pinkrangerfan chapter 70 . 3/18/2011
yea blake and tori and hunter and kelly are getting married and this time their marrying the person they love yea yea