Reviews for Allegiance
Fencing Supplies chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
Very very deep poem.
You can't use too many words to describe the Malfoy's because then you end up hating them again, contradicting ourself or making then completely OC.
Love it
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
Ooh! Knew there was tension between grandfather and grandson.
VandyFNP chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
A new Dark Lord in the making...ugh, I hope not. :( Maybe little Scorpious (sp?) will rise above his grandfather's plans for him.
Moontime chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
He is in for a dusapointment
Calenmarwen chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
I like this peek at Lucius' motivations, I feel you explore his character very well with lines like:

"Allegiance is a vow at a father's deathbed"

"Allegiance is a family held captive"

"Allegiance is a choice on a battlefield"

The only shocking lines were the last two! Does he really believe Scorpius could be the next Dark Lord? I suppose it shows incredible belief in Scorpius' abilities, but his relationship with Rose would certainly stop any tendancies in that direction!

Lovely feel to the poem with excellent use of rhyme, I really enjoyed this one, thanks!

Nice new avatar by the way, is it your dog, or is he Snuffles?
Carnivalgirl chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
So. I fail at everything. Here's a properly-timed review, for once!

I liked this from the first two lines. I love how orderly it is, with the rhythm and rhymes, I think that suits Lucius's character if he were to write poetry. I love how neatly you slide from one era of allegiance (er, does that sound right?) to another. The last stanza is my favourite. The sudden inclusion of the 'my' makes it really stand out and again, it's -so- Lucius's voice, to me.

I don't know if my reviews make me sound like a girl who's done too much English Literature, but on the whole, I really liked this. And I cannot wait for this James/Lily fic because I am on SUCH a kick for those two, as my own Christmas fic might have suggested.
MollyCoddles chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
He is a man with a plan. Who tends to land in Azkaban.

Good thing Scorpius has ways of getting around his grandfather's aspirations. :)

Excellent side-shot!
drcjsnider chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
I think Lucius needs a better understanding of history... most of your great 'dark lords' had some tragic childhoods... not the brilliant beloved sons/grandsons...

can't wait until the next chapter :)
froggiegurl chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
Wow. This was revealing. I knew Lucius was a little off his rocker, but he's beyond nuts! Scorpius, as you've characterized him, clearly wants nothing to do with this kind of stuff. But then, unlike Lucius, he actually has integrity (which is probably a big reason why Rose is attracted to him to begin with).
tambrathegreat chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
My, Lucius does think highly of Scorpius. He really doesn't know his grandson at all, does he? I would love to read what your Lucius thinks of Severus' actions.
A Chocolate Frog chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
This is fantastic! Really brilliant! I love that you followed Lucius' history perfectly. Also excited to hear about your upcoming postings! :)