Reviews for Enumerated: We are the Mafia
Conanfan15 chapter 11 . 3/19/2011
Hahahahaha XD great chapter...Hibari does care after all...
Conanfan15 chapter 6 . 3/19/2011
Omg he actually destroyed the family?

XD Didn't Reborn or anyone kill him for that? (Mukuro too since he wanted to destroy the Mafia, I wonder if he sued Tsuna for taking his dream? XD)

And if he did when he was twenty, then the future arc technically wouldn't exist as he was around 24-25 at that time and the Vongola was still around...great joke though...got a laugh out of me which lasted for a minute XD
Dream Charmer chapter 11 . 3/3/2011
No, Hibari wouldn't care, would he?

Loved the last part about his graduation most of all, can't even say why. But really, it's rather nice of the guy to finally graduate))
RealityBitez chapter 11 . 3/3/2011
hahah well it's just like him not to care bout much. Cuz if he did, then he wouldn't be Hibari XP
vapanalley chapter 11 . 3/2/2011
At first it seemed fine that Hibari didn't care. But when things really get down to it really seems like a "does he really not care?" kind of doubt that springs up and then goes away and then comes back up again because he can't /not/ care. The way this was written was so carefully subtle and it was fantastic writing.
SushiBomb chapter 11 . 3/2/2011
Oh Hibari lol The one with the test made me laugh really hard. Talk about irony, huh? And the first one was so cute! Chrome is such a sweetie, how could he possibly dislike being kissed by her? #2 was sweet too. Another wonderful chapter, even though I rather dislike Hibari (hopefully no rabid Hibari fangirls will climb in my window tonight and assassinate me D:)as a character. You know how I feel about him lol Can't wait to see more!
Reidluver chapter 11 . 3/2/2011
Yay! Another awesome chapter. :) Oh Hibari-we all know you really care. XD These were all so awesome it's hard to pick just a few to discuss! Glad he got a kiss (Chrome is so cute!), the image of him checking Tsuna's temperature is too cute for words because he actually cares about his boss, the one with Dino was so sad because we all know he cares about his tutor, I just love how Hibari's low tolerance for alcohol is so fandom canon, and the last one was rather sad. :( Hard to move past things like that.

Okay, and this is a rather odd thing to remark bout, but it's late and I really don't care. XD I used the "butt of many jokes" before and people looked at me like I was crazy, having never heard of that phrase before. So it was refreshing to know that I'm not the only one who uses that. :)
inkfriends chapter 11 . 3/1/2011
i can't tell if he really didn't care or if he was just saying that. that is, i feel, a good thing. well done.
kaito kitsune chapter 11 . 3/1/2011
okay, so I know I haven't reviewed any of the other chapters(i think, right now i'm suffering from zome head injury the doctor told me about so I can't remember), but this chapter I just have to say it. Hibari's 'not caring' sounds like denial to me...but its funny because he refuses ti admit he cares about these things. anyways thanks for all your hard work and imagination thus far! please keep up the good work! au'revoir mon ami! e bouna giornata/serata!
Unknown Variable chapter 11 . 3/1/2011
HIBARI. IS AWESOME. XD

While it's really, really surprising that he failed a biology test (and also amusing to see the thought of how 'carnivores would rule the world, someday'), what REALLY shocked me was how he didn't care that he eventually had to graduate Nami High. o.O

On a side note, this series is amazing! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
SushiBomb chapter 10 . 2/17/2011
I really suck at reviewing on time. -.- Another epic chapter Miss! So cute, so funny, so sad, so awesome. My faves were #3, because I love Tsuna,#5, because I remember reading that fanfic about Haru a long time ago and I loved the hell out of it, she really is underrated, #7 made me go 'aww.' In response to #4, I wonder who in the Varia had the balls to piss Bianchi off? I have my suspicions... Anyway, wonderful update as usual, can't wait for the next chappa-tor!
RealityBitez chapter 10 . 2/15/2011
wat? yamamoto is suspected to die at 52? and wow, so xanxus does have a heart
RealityBitez chapter 9 . 2/15/2011
awww, lambo is full of surprises, isn't he?XD though the one bout the Gavani family thing has left me mentally scarred.
vapanalley chapter 10 . 2/14/2011
WAI SO DEVESTATING.

I think there is something to be said for surprises and the funky way that Fate or Destiny move things. Break the mold and all that. I liked this. :) It was sad and epic and adds some humor to sarcasm without forgetting it's so DEVASTATING. D: Much good tidings to you on Valentine's Day. :)
Reidluver chapter 10 . 2/13/2011
Nice as always. I just really like all these more in depth looks into the charaacters' personalities. I'm quite surprised/happy that you included Giannini. Everyone forgets about him and I must admit that I do as well. ; Guy needs more love! And as for Yamamoto-doesn't he drink milk all the time?

Yay for Tsuna's! So very true. I also enjoyed Haru's because I think she's really amazing. And the last one made me laugh because Gokudera just never gives up. XD
90 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »