Reviews for Enumerated: We are the Mafia
SushiBomb chapter 10 . 2/17/2011
I really suck at reviewing on time. -.- Another epic chapter Miss! So cute, so funny, so sad, so awesome. My faves were #3, because I love Tsuna,#5, because I remember reading that fanfic about Haru a long time ago and I loved the hell out of it, she really is underrated, #7 made me go 'aww.' In response to #4, I wonder who in the Varia had the balls to piss Bianchi off? I have my suspicions... Anyway, wonderful update as usual, can't wait for the next chappa-tor!
RealityBitez chapter 10 . 2/15/2011
wat? yamamoto is suspected to die at 52? and wow, so xanxus does have a heart
RealityBitez chapter 9 . 2/15/2011
awww, lambo is full of surprises, isn't he?XD though the one bout the Gavani family thing has left me mentally scarred.
vapanalley chapter 10 . 2/14/2011
WAI SO DEVESTATING.

I think there is something to be said for surprises and the funky way that Fate or Destiny move things. Break the mold and all that. I liked this. :) It was sad and epic and adds some humor to sarcasm without forgetting it's so DEVASTATING. D: Much good tidings to you on Valentine's Day. :)
Reidluver chapter 10 . 2/13/2011
Nice as always. I just really like all these more in depth looks into the charaacters' personalities. I'm quite surprised/happy that you included Giannini. Everyone forgets about him and I must admit that I do as well. ; Guy needs more love! And as for Yamamoto-doesn't he drink milk all the time?

Yay for Tsuna's! So very true. I also enjoyed Haru's because I think she's really amazing. And the last one made me laugh because Gokudera just never gives up. XD
Reidluver chapter 9 . 2/13/2011
Nice! I like how you showed that Lambo is more than just an annoying idiot. XD I love that kid, and I think reading this made me love him even more. The first one made me crack up.
RealityBitez chapter 8 . 2/8/2011
Awww, Primo can befriend anybody and wow..yeah, i guess illusionists are like most people, flawed and all, but they're even more awesome cuz they're aware of this fact. Though i'm not much of a D. Spade fan, i gotta admit, that guy's got more determination than most of the main characters 0o
SushiBomb chapter 8 . 2/7/2011
Omg I can't believe I didn't read this yet! This one was awesome! I love Daemon Spade! My faves were #1, which made me smile. It was cute. #4 made me laugh out loud. #5 is an interesting point, which I happen to agree with you upon. The illusionists are flawed in a way, and that makes them really interesting to me. I think that's why Fran and Viper are two of my favorite characters to write, and in general. And OMG #9. Daemon Spade is a creeper! Mukuro better keep an eye on his cute little Chrome! Great job as usual )
The Tempest Road chapter 8 . 2/6/2011
Self control from doing what will she go crazy or something?
Reidluver chapter 8 . 2/6/2011
The first one made me go "Awww!" while number 4 cracked me up. It's because you're so slim and feminine Daemon! Maybe if you worked out a little more it would help. XD And I feel number 9 is so true. Chrome is very sweet and beautiful.
vapanalley chapter 8 . 2/6/2011
13, ironic? But this just incorporated all the creepy and good and amusing and terrifying and sad and very Spade-y things that would seem to be him. And then you made it your own and blew up all our minds. Again. How you manage to top yourself, great job! :D
bloody-pudding chapter 8 . 2/6/2011
i must say i love every chapter of it. hahah. It was both amusing and creepy at the same time. And the fact that it made me want to believe that these were what and how the character's psychology were, makes you a really really good writer! Banzai!
Dream Charmer chapter 8 . 2/6/2011
There's something vaguely fascinating about Daemon Spade, isn't there? And I see you've made him quite ancient. Although, to tell the truth, I've never been able to figure out exactly how long ago the First Generation lived. Judging by their costumes, I'd say the end of the 19th century, perhaps, but who knows, really :D

Anyway, great chapter! I love how naturally creepy Daemon turned out.)

Cheers!
CarlileLovesAnime chapter 8 . 2/6/2011
lol "Miss Spade?" "Goddammit!"

Nice chapter, as always. I feel so sorry for Julie! And the haunted house, the imagery, was all real nice.
RealityBitez chapter 7 . 1/31/2011
Wow there smiles are just another way to define them. I like Gokudera's smile. It's well..sincere in its own way. OH OH and Mukuro's XD
95 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »