Reviews for Enumerated: We are the Mafia
inkfriends chapter 11 . 3/1/2011
i can't tell if he really didn't care or if he was just saying that. that is, i feel, a good thing. well done.
kaito kitsune chapter 11 . 3/1/2011
okay, so I know I haven't reviewed any of the other chapters(i think, right now i'm suffering from zome head injury the doctor told me about so I can't remember), but this chapter I just have to say it. Hibari's 'not caring' sounds like denial to me...but its funny because he refuses ti admit he cares about these things. anyways thanks for all your hard work and imagination thus far! please keep up the good work! au'revoir mon ami! e bouna giornata/serata!
Unknown Variable chapter 11 . 3/1/2011

While it's really, really surprising that he failed a biology test (and also amusing to see the thought of how 'carnivores would rule the world, someday'), what REALLY shocked me was how he didn't care that he eventually had to graduate Nami High. o.O

On a side note, this series is amazing! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
SushiBomb chapter 10 . 2/17/2011
I really suck at reviewing on time. -.- Another epic chapter Miss! So cute, so funny, so sad, so awesome. My faves were #3, because I love Tsuna,#5, because I remember reading that fanfic about Haru a long time ago and I loved the hell out of it, she really is underrated, #7 made me go 'aww.' In response to #4, I wonder who in the Varia had the balls to piss Bianchi off? I have my suspicions... Anyway, wonderful update as usual, can't wait for the next chappa-tor!
RealityBitez chapter 10 . 2/15/2011
wat? yamamoto is suspected to die at 52? and wow, so xanxus does have a heart
RealityBitez chapter 9 . 2/15/2011
awww, lambo is full of surprises, isn't he?XD though the one bout the Gavani family thing has left me mentally scarred.
vapanalley chapter 10 . 2/14/2011

I think there is something to be said for surprises and the funky way that Fate or Destiny move things. Break the mold and all that. I liked this. :) It was sad and epic and adds some humor to sarcasm without forgetting it's so DEVASTATING. D: Much good tidings to you on Valentine's Day. :)
Reidluver chapter 10 . 2/13/2011
Nice as always. I just really like all these more in depth looks into the charaacters' personalities. I'm quite surprised/happy that you included Giannini. Everyone forgets about him and I must admit that I do as well. ; Guy needs more love! And as for Yamamoto-doesn't he drink milk all the time?

Yay for Tsuna's! So very true. I also enjoyed Haru's because I think she's really amazing. And the last one made me laugh because Gokudera just never gives up. XD
Reidluver chapter 9 . 2/13/2011
Nice! I like how you showed that Lambo is more than just an annoying idiot. XD I love that kid, and I think reading this made me love him even more. The first one made me crack up.
RealityBitez chapter 8 . 2/8/2011
Awww, Primo can befriend anybody and wow..yeah, i guess illusionists are like most people, flawed and all, but they're even more awesome cuz they're aware of this fact. Though i'm not much of a D. Spade fan, i gotta admit, that guy's got more determination than most of the main characters 0o
SushiBomb chapter 8 . 2/7/2011
Omg I can't believe I didn't read this yet! This one was awesome! I love Daemon Spade! My faves were #1, which made me smile. It was cute. #4 made me laugh out loud. #5 is an interesting point, which I happen to agree with you upon. The illusionists are flawed in a way, and that makes them really interesting to me. I think that's why Fran and Viper are two of my favorite characters to write, and in general. And OMG #9. Daemon Spade is a creeper! Mukuro better keep an eye on his cute little Chrome! Great job as usual )
The Tempest Road chapter 8 . 2/6/2011
Self control from doing what will she go crazy or something?
Reidluver chapter 8 . 2/6/2011
The first one made me go "Awww!" while number 4 cracked me up. It's because you're so slim and feminine Daemon! Maybe if you worked out a little more it would help. XD And I feel number 9 is so true. Chrome is very sweet and beautiful.
vapanalley chapter 8 . 2/6/2011
13, ironic? But this just incorporated all the creepy and good and amusing and terrifying and sad and very Spade-y things that would seem to be him. And then you made it your own and blew up all our minds. Again. How you manage to top yourself, great job! :D
bloody-pudding chapter 8 . 2/6/2011
i must say i love every chapter of it. hahah. It was both amusing and creepy at the same time. And the fact that it made me want to believe that these were what and how the character's psychology were, makes you a really really good writer! Banzai!
98 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »