Reviews for Enumerated: We are the Mafia
Dream Charmer chapter 8 . 2/6/2011
There's something vaguely fascinating about Daemon Spade, isn't there? And I see you've made him quite ancient. Although, to tell the truth, I've never been able to figure out exactly how long ago the First Generation lived. Judging by their costumes, I'd say the end of the 19th century, perhaps, but who knows, really :D

Anyway, great chapter! I love how naturally creepy Daemon turned out.)

Cheers!
CarlileLovesAnime chapter 8 . 2/6/2011
lol "Miss Spade?" "Goddammit!"

Nice chapter, as always. I feel so sorry for Julie! And the haunted house, the imagery, was all real nice.
RealityBitez chapter 7 . 1/31/2011
Wow there smiles are just another way to define them. I like Gokudera's smile. It's well..sincere in its own way. OH OH and Mukuro's XD
janrockiss chapter 7 . 1/31/2011
I ewwed at the last one. I seriously cannot imagine it. Really.
The Tempest Road chapter 7 . 1/30/2011
Owaaa! Kenkens a pervert! Nastee thoughts! nastee thoughts!
SushiBomb chapter 7 . 1/30/2011
Ken A pervert. I LOL'D so hard at that! This one was really amazing. I think it might actually be my favorite. Tsuna's and Yamamoto's were my favorites, because they are both especially true. Great job!
CarlileLovesAnime chapter 7 . 1/30/2011
Lol at Ken.

Great chapter. The smile descriptions are perfect.

I bow before your eternal awesomeness :D
TheOrchid chapter 7 . 1/30/2011
Hah, you updated. :)Interesting concepts.
Reidluver chapter 7 . 1/30/2011
So you are gracing us with a fic on your b-day? HAPPY BIRTHDAY! XD I like how you went over the different kinds of smiles. I really liked Tsuna's, and again I like how you're showing that there is a lot more to Mukuro than we think. The Yamamoto one scared me.
TheOrchid chapter 6 . 1/29/2011
Ha, this story is sort of a mix between angst and humor... I really like it, please update soon.
honey-vanilla11 chapter 6 . 1/29/2011
i loved the last one.. if tsuna really does destroy the vongola one day.. no one can say that he didn't give them a fair warning!

keep it up please! i truly enjoy reading your works!
SushiBomb chapter 6 . 1/25/2011
I laughed my ass off at most of these, and some made me really sad and/or gave me chills. Particularly the ones about Ken, Bel and Fran. I love the hell out of this story! It's so freaking amazing!
CarlileLovesAnime chapter 6 . 1/24/2011
God, I love this fic more and more! The way you mix humor in with seriousness in each chapter, especially this one, is just genius. The Dino one? Classic. And the last one, about Tsuna destroying the Vongola, was a pleasantly abrupt ending that makes the reader think.

Love this sooooooo much & am always looking forward to it!
aruyo chapter 6 . 1/24/2011
I love the last one. For some reason I have a weird thing for the whole 'Tsuna really will eventually destroy the Vongola on purpose' thing. If there is such a thing. Anyways, I absolutely love this series. :D
Reidluver chapter 6 . 1/24/2011
Awww-Ken's was so sad! But I like how you still included him. Those poor guys really did face horrible injustices that at times you can't really blame them for what they do. The baseball field made me laugh, and poor Squalo! I'm pretty sure he would shed tears over that. The curse and Vongola were pretty awesome.
98 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »