Reviews for Enumerated: We are the Mafia
Lys ap Adin chapter 3 . 1/17/2011
Oh my good lord, I love this look at Sawada Nana like burning. *flails wordlessly* Omgyesyesyes, hot damn yes.
cursedlonelyheart chapter 3 . 1/17/2011
I looove how you portrayed're right, I don't think its possible to be married to someone as important as Iemitsu in the mafia and not be in the know... This is just like your Domestic Prevarications neh? Great chap

PS. I hope you do a Ken, Chikusa or Spanner chap too.
Reidluver chapter 3 . 1/17/2011
Very nice. There definitely has to be more to Nana than we think. And even if she doesn't turn out to be some sort of former assassin, at the very least I feel that she discusses what's happening in Tsuna's life with Reborn.
SushiBomb chapter 3 . 1/17/2011
OMG woman! You're updating like crazy! LOL I'm just messing. I'm really glad you update this so fast, cuz I love it! This chapter was also awesome! I happen to really love Nana; she's seriously one of the most underrated characters in the whole show. I love your interpretation/ fanon for her! S*B's mind BLOWN. Can't wait for the next update!
thatgdxbdgirl chapter 3 . 1/17/2011

yet another awesome chapter XDDDD

Can't get enough of your work!
CarlileLovesAnime chapter 3 . 1/16/2011
This & the Xanxus chapter were both really good! Xanxus' is kind of half funny, half serious, and realistic. And of course Nana has a secret side - she seriously can't be that oblivious.

Keep it up (: Love this.
Calico Yorki chapter 2 . 1/16/2011
Read both chapters.

The first chapter was quite interesting - I like how all of the fears presented for Mukuro were believeable. And the bit at the end of his need for Ken, Chikusa, and Chrome...Was very, very touching.

On the point of Xanxus' crimes, I like how it teetered - In a controlled way - Back and forth between quite serious and very dry-humored.

I look forward to more.
thatgdxbdgirl chapter 2 . 1/16/2011

Awesome chapter again!

You know, this story is just pure awesome! Can't wait for more. Seriously. You're awesome :)
SushiBomb chapter 2 . 1/15/2011
Yay another winner! Wow, this is all stuff I never thought of. I think my fave this time was number 2. I can't believe Mukuro sold Fran to the Varia! Very interesting interpretation. I'm a huge Fran lover lol I'm loving this story, can't wait for the next update )
cursedlonelyheart chapter 2 . 1/15/2011
"Public nuisance. Do you really have to ask?" XD

Thanks for the fast update. It was amusing really that Mukuro sold Fran to Xanxus.. but I can't say he's not enjoying it.. Love the Extortion and Tax Evasion...very Xanxus-like..
Dream Charmer chapter 2 . 1/15/2011
Yes, I can definitely see Xanxus doing all these things and not giving a damn. Gotta love the guy.:D

Great chapter, and update soon, please.:)
Reidluver chapter 2 . 1/15/2011
A bit dark, but that suits Xanxus, right? Once again I really enjoyed it. I'd have to say the one that stood out to me was the Child Abuse one. It's hard to remember sometimes that Bel is just a little older than the Decimo generation. Very well done.
thatgdxbdgirl chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
Awesome fanfict!

I really like how you portrait Mukuro and his fears. Each & every one of them seemed so real & logical, they were brilliant!

This baby here certainly got me thinking :)

Can't wait for the next chapter!
Tangerine342 chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
Sooooooo, is this going to be a running series of all the different characters and other such, or is it just a oneshot for Mukuro?

cursedlonelyheart chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
awesome insight! as usual, its very IC, everything about it made me think and pause, especially about the aquarium and honesty. Mukuro IS probably afraid of that..and being like Daemon Spade, and ending up working FOR the mafia.. yeah, he's probably afraid of that... Much love for writing this
98 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 Next »