Reviews for Enumerated: We are the Mafia
thatgdxbdgirl chapter 3 . 1/17/2011
*sigh*

yet another awesome chapter XDDDD

Can't get enough of your work!
CarlileLovesAnime chapter 3 . 1/16/2011
This & the Xanxus chapter were both really good! Xanxus' is kind of half funny, half serious, and realistic. And of course Nana has a secret side - she seriously can't be that oblivious.

Keep it up (: Love this.
Calico Yorki chapter 2 . 1/16/2011
Read both chapters.

The first chapter was quite interesting - I like how all of the fears presented for Mukuro were believeable. And the bit at the end of his need for Ken, Chikusa, and Chrome...Was very, very touching.

On the point of Xanxus' crimes, I like how it teetered - In a controlled way - Back and forth between quite serious and very dry-humored.

I look forward to more.
thatgdxbdgirl chapter 2 . 1/16/2011
Woooowwwwwwwwwwww!

Awesome chapter again!

You know, this story is just pure awesome! Can't wait for more. Seriously. You're awesome :)
SushiBomb chapter 2 . 1/15/2011
Yay another winner! Wow, this is all stuff I never thought of. I think my fave this time was number 2. I can't believe Mukuro sold Fran to the Varia! Very interesting interpretation. I'm a huge Fran lover lol I'm loving this story, can't wait for the next update )
cursedlonelyheart chapter 2 . 1/15/2011
"Public nuisance. Do you really have to ask?" XD

Thanks for the fast update. It was amusing really that Mukuro sold Fran to Xanxus.. but I can't say he's not enjoying it.. Love the Extortion and Tax Evasion...very Xanxus-like..
Dream Charmer chapter 2 . 1/15/2011
Yes, I can definitely see Xanxus doing all these things and not giving a damn. Gotta love the guy.:D

Great chapter, and update soon, please.:)
Reidluver chapter 2 . 1/15/2011
A bit dark, but that suits Xanxus, right? Once again I really enjoyed it. I'd have to say the one that stood out to me was the Child Abuse one. It's hard to remember sometimes that Bel is just a little older than the Decimo generation. Very well done.
thatgdxbdgirl chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
Awesome fanfict!

I really like how you portrait Mukuro and his fears. Each & every one of them seemed so real & logical, they were brilliant!

This baby here certainly got me thinking :)

Can't wait for the next chapter!
Tangerine342 chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
Sooooooo, is this going to be a running series of all the different characters and other such, or is it just a oneshot for Mukuro?

Tangerine
cursedlonelyheart chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
awesome insight! as usual, its very IC, everything about it made me think and pause, especially about the aquarium and honesty. Mukuro IS probably afraid of that..and being like Daemon Spade, and ending up working FOR the mafia.. yeah, he's probably afraid of that... Much love for writing this
TheoryofChaos chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
This is fucking brilliant. I love it ! Personal favorites : Aquarium, Daemon Spade and Abandonment.

Just a thing, will you stick to the "afraid of" scheme or will you try other themes like love, hate etc... ?

Anyway, I can't wait for the next chapters !

Cheers.

ToC
Dream Charmer chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
I do so like your psychological insight. You keep everyone in character.

I'd like more of this story.:D
Ambie-chan chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
That was great. Brilliant and realistic. Bravo!
SushiBomb chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
One Word. BRILLIANT. Everything makes sense, I can see Mukuro really being afraid of all of these things. My favorite line in here was the part about him being a teapot of BS. That made me laugh. But I think my favorite point was the one about Daemon Spade. I think your characterization of him was really interesting, and I can't say I blame Mukuro for being afraid of him. I would be too. Can't wait for the next update *faves and alerts*
94 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 Next »